At The Edge of the World (isometric render)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello,it been awhile...:smirk:

so i made these isometric render thing when im bored

Db0SG0F.png

thanks to @RandomJeremy for a random inspiration

Edit:i notice that the top of the tree is black,i didn't notice it when im making this wallpaper
you can go now...

Edited by PigmanMovie
edit

Looks pretty dang good.

28 minutes ago, TheCryingSquid said:

-snip-

(off topic) Just curious, do you happen to be aware that the Wrong House collabs are missing?  I tried watching them recently but they seem to have been removed from youtube.

On 5/17/2018 at 10:03 PM, Jadturentale said:

its not isometric beacause of the bridge

lol

That's not what isometric means, it has nothing to do with mirroring

On 5/17/2018 at 4:35 PM, EnderSculptor said:

Looks pretty dang good.

(off topic) Just curious, do you happen to be aware that the Wrong House collabs are missing?  I tried watching them recently but they seem to have been removed from youtube.

I've quit YT and privated my videos over a year ago for more personal reasons. I guess I could upload wh2 on a seperate channel sometime

1 hour ago, TheCryingSquid said:

That's not what isometric means, it has nothing to do with mirroring

I don't mean mirroring, i mean the dimensions. The bridge just ruins it, it makes the surface longer, and it makes in non-isometric.

Edited by Jadturentale

On 5/19/2018 at 10:09 PM, Jadturentale said:

I don't mean mirroring, i mean the dimensions. The bridge just ruins it, it makes the surface longer, and it makes in non-isometric.

Why do you have to be SO COMPLICATED? The surface is isometric, and thus, the bridge is angled and matched correctly, and if you add the angles up and divide it by 2 to get the average, you get the original angle that makes it isometric, and thus, the isometricness is proved in the picture, and you're statement, does not apply to these types of picture as proven above, using the worst possible method invented by me, or any of the world. There. I have now proven your point to be wrong in the most ridiculous way that anyone could think of. So complicated. (Wait, why does mine look more complicated)