(WIP) Project Parkour

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is a WIP. Currently, it's just steve killing himself, beacause i just started testing. enjoy. (critisicm is accepted. i'm not that dumb raging guy anymore)

(i made the music)

Music (only avaible on Soundcloud): Low-Poly - Dream Of A Drum

Edited by Jadturentale
music name is here

Areas of Improvement: Is that a skeleton?  Okay, and the red screen shows before Steve touches the ground. And why is the camera zooming on the skeleton-thingy? And when were you that dumb raging guy?

Please don't answer my questions with a QUESTION

Edited by MasterArcher12

Honestly not bad. The camera movements with the arms work pretty well. Music is actually okay as well.

4 minutes ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Areas of Improvement: Is that a skeleton?  Okay, and the red screen shows before Steve touches the ground. And why is the camera zooming on the skeleton-thingy? And when were you that dumb raging guy?

Um. Why does the skeleton matter to you? It's a test animation. And the zooming in on the skeleton also doesn't matter. It's a test.

7 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Honestly not bad. The camera movements with the arms work pretty well. Music is actually okay as well.

Um. Why does the skeleton matter to you? It's a test animation. And the zooming in on the skeleton also doesn't matter. It's a test.

Well, I was wondering trying to figure out the reason of existence of it...

6 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Well, I was wondering trying to figure out the reason of existence of it...

But it's a test, there's not a reason for any of it to exist.

8 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

But it's a test, there's not a reason for any of it to exist.

But there must be a reason for its existence, because it's a test, and it's supposed to have a ROLE in the test, such as laughing at Steve and attracting the camera.

1 hour ago, MasterArcher12 said:

But there must be a reason for its existence, because it's a test, and it's supposed to have a ROLE in the test, such as laughing at Steve and attracting the camera.

well. no. it's a test. its not supposed to have a coherent plot.

On 5/16/2018 at 7:15 PM, MasterArcher12 said:

Yes its a skeleton.

The camera sort of zooms beacause it's just to make it like parkoury, with "dynamic" FOV.