MinionMaster02

DrSauros' T-Rex Rig (MinionMaster02 Version)

Hi guys! MinionMaster02 here and I made a new rig, sort of. This time it's not Godzilla related as I usually do, but rather a rig about a T-Rex because I can. 🙃 Really, this rig is an improvement over DrSauros' rig and what I did is make the design look better. So large amount of credits go to him. Saying again this is NOT an original rig I made, but I just made small tweaks to the original counterpart. Also, a user by the name of lifecraft made a V.2 out of DrSauros' rig and used some of his parts too. So please, go give support to DrSauros and lifecraft!

T-Rex Images:

Spoiler

Qbv05F2.png

qJ0dSY9.png

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cecnj285b8l0is8/Tyrannosaurus_Rex.zip

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO EXTRACT THE ARCHIVE FILE SO YOU CAN GET THE FOLDER AND OPEN THE RIG INSIDE IN MINE-IMATOR!

Edited by MinionMaster02

5 hours ago, MinionMaster02 said:

Credits To: DrSauros for the Trex's rig and textures and thanks to lifecraft for the improvement of DrSauros' Trex rig.

What? Did you just take their rigs and change a little bit and reupload it?

5 hours ago, MinionMaster02 said:

Credits To: DrSauros for the Trex's rig and textures and thanks to lifecraft for the improvement of DrSauros' Trex rig.

what is it mean?

Oh man, I was about to give this post an upvote but I looked into it and this is literally a copy of a copy. You didn't really do much besides add a few cubes and change some scaling. Here's the original rig along with Lifecraft's improvements:

GHNldTs_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

DHafr0r.gif

I don't encourage you to do this type of content since we like to see new stuff, not subtle alterations of pre-existing work. 

37 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Oh man, I was about to give this post an upvote but I looked into it and this is literally a copy of a copy. You didn't really do much besides add a few cubes and change some scaling. Here's the original rig along with Lifecraft's improvements:

GHNldTs_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

DHafr0r.gif

I don't encourage you to do this type of content since we like to see new stuff, not subtle alterations of pre-existing work. 

Thank you for not putting an upvote, I don't deserve it. I'm sorry about this, I'll change the title and the info to become clear that this is not my rig because it makes it look like my rig. I won't do mistakes like this again.