Make Fortnite-Imator!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 7/20/2018 at 7:37 AM, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Uh, I think everyone in the world has better things to do with their time than make....fornit-imator. Besides, that would be WAY more complicated than a minecraft animation program.

Yeah, especially in GameMaker I assume

On 5/15/2018 at 2:58 PM, -StickyMations- said:

lol I'm actually having a hard time guessing if you're being sarcastic :think:

but I'd say no, Fortnite is just a new trend that will most likely die out in a few months just like Pokemon Go, Fidget Spinners and others... at the time David gets to make this program the community will be dead hehe

Its already been a few months and Fortnite hasn't lost a lot of popularity, but I 95% guarantee you that it will be dead by summer 2020 or early winter 2021 (or anywhere within those 7 months). Minecraft has somewhat lost its popularity (Although it still is kinda well known today) And at some point in human history Fortnite will have the same thing happen to it.

After all couldn't all of us use blender or something to do Fortnite animations (Not saying that is easy, but couldn't the ones who want to animate it use it?)

On 2/1/2019 at 10:45 AM, Doge Gaming said:

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

no no no no no NO NO  NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

i was joking dewd

also this is like 2 years old and is somehow getting bumped still like what