Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The main reason for this is already explained, but i guess i have to quote someone else"The main reason of why people hate fad, is cause people started making good fad rigs, then the cringe rigs came, so people started disiking cringe fad rigs, but people kept posting cringy fad rigs, so people just starting hating all fad content" 

I used to be a big jerk when it comes to fad (or f.n.a.f) and giving people criticism

but now im trying to be the old me,now im cool with everything :)

also this topic is very true (although i sometime ignore people who showcase their fad reskin cuz im getting tired of it)

Edited by PigmanMovie
and yes,i used to always say "ew fad" when it comes to fad content

I HATE f.n.a.f. but I agree with your viewpoint of shamelessly downvoting everything you don't like because you disagree with the topic. This happened to me with my Zweilous rig ?

Edited by Netherall Brimstone
I hate autocorrect

1 hour ago, Netherall Brimstone said:

I HATE f.n.a.f. but I agree with your viewpoint of shamelessly downvoting everything you don't like because you disagree with the topic. This happened to me with my Zweilous rig ?

This doesn't mean you have to downvote every person you disagree with.

On 6/11/2018 at 2:58 AM, Netherall Brimstone said:

That was a long time ago, and yes I acted like a complete asshole, okay?

Well it only happened a week ago, but don't worry too much 'bout it, K ?

Edited by Chaukeke
Double Happened lol

I Mean in this forums almost everyone Dosen't hate fad But they hate the Fandom and that dosen't make any sense to me

The Community is not really that toxic it's just filled with furies and roleplayers and 18+ Drawings and You might not agree with me but

There no such thing as "This community is bad" 

the only one that i dislike is Call of duty due to how negative the community is

and all of what you said is true.