Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey, not bad. You did a pretty good job of using the different facial textures, the style of it works nicely. The only thing I can say is that the lighting could be better. Try tinting the sunlight slightly yellow and the ambient color slightly blueish and play around with that until it looks natural.

17 hours ago, BaconSandwich said:

Hey, not bad. You did a pretty good job of using the different facial textures, the style of it works nicely. The only thing I can say is that the lighting could be better. Try tinting the sunlight slightly yellow and the ambient color slightly blueish and play around with that until it looks natural.

Thank you :D The lighting is like this because the sunlight range was literally breaking apart in my hands lol. And the sunlight is slightly yellow, the ambient is also slightly blue. :) 

1 hour ago, Hozq said:

Thank you :D The lighting is like this because the sunlight range was literally breaking apart in my hands lol. And the sunlight is slightly yellow, the ambient is also slightly blue. :) 

No problem. I'd help you if I could, but I have no idea what might be wrong with it.