Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay, the thing is fad isn't really welcome on the forums. You might think: Why is it hated upon for no reason? Well, fad once used to cram up the forums, and that resulted in unwanted spam-like posts all over the forums, and not even really made by professional animators, and the real good stuff got overwhelmed, and it is still hated up to this very moment. It's basically a dead trend now, but... yeah. whatever.

(Well, at least I didn't dislike)

Edited by MasterArcher12

9 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Okay, the thing is fad isn't really welcome on the forums. You might think: Why is it hated upon for no reason? Well, fad once used to cram up the forums, and that resulted in unwanted spam-like posts all over the forums, and not even really made by professional animators, and the real good stuff got overwhelmed, and it is still hated up to this very moment. It's basically a dead trend now, but... yeah. whatever.

I know why fad is disliked, I just simply do not care. I make good, original, quality content and I shouldn't be criticized for what I do just because it's fad, instead my work should be judged for the actual quality of it as a render, wallpaper, rig, animation or whatever I make. And if people want to hate it because it's fad, that's fine by me. It's not my fault most of the MI community lacks a sense of maturity and I just simply ignore those who want to act like senseless children.

Edited by TheCobaltCreeper

14 minutes ago, TheCobaltCreeper said:

I know why fad is disliked, I just simply do not care. I make good, original, quality content and I shouldn't be criticized for what I do just because it's fad, instead my work should be judged for the actual quality of it as a render, wallpaper, rig, animation or whatever I make. And if people want to hate it because it's fad, that's fine by me. It's not my fault most of the MI community lacks a sense of maturity and I just simply ignore those who want to act like senseless children.

I'm perfectly fine with F.N.A.F rigs and such as long as actual effort was put into it, and not a few cubes stuck onto a skin.