Sticknub Rig: V2 (Face Compatibility)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Man, it's been since forever. Anyways, I'm back... I feel bad for you now, because now you have to deal with me. >:)

So, I decided I'd make an all new crappy ripoff of Joshinja's humanoid rig Version 2. Some of you may know, by looking at my profile picture, that there's been a previous version of this rig. And it's kinda hard to say this, but that's even worse than the one I have recently made. As you can tell, my new rig is underdetailed and ugly. Instead of just complaining about it, I thought I'd just show you the pictures and give you the download, since all the faults are pretty self explanatory. Laziness was advised. 

Spoiler

SJMMYo7.jpg

Spoiler

YoQEuOP.jpg

Spoiler

SnvUVXY.jpg

Those are the only pictures 'cuz I'm too lazy. Ha.

Features:

Easier Bending Controls, (though the bending may look ugly)

Functionable Limbs

Custom Face Compatibility

Comes with a Pack of 10 Different Faces

3D Hair

New Shirt Design

Welp, don't say I didn't warn you that it's really bad. There's no stopping you from downloading it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0d7s6299tj5d96/Sticknub Rig V2.miobject

Oh yeah, and if you want the faces, here's the download. (Because if you don't download them then on the rig they'll be purple and black checkered) 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k6z4m1inzuxoin3/Minecraft Rig Faces.zip

Tutorial:

To change or add a face, simply open Upper Body, Shoulders and Neck, Lower Neck, Upper Neck, and Head.

Next, you'll want to open Face Pack.

To change from one face to another, simply make the current face invisible and select the face you want. Then make THAT one visible.

To add a face, just choose the face you would like and toggle the visible button.

Edited by Sticknub