Survival Part Two Poster (now without Steves)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, I got a a couple people who wanted their skin in my next animation, which fit perfectly with the plot idea I had in mind. Here is the (probably) official poster with skins that people sent in. If you want to be in this animation, I still need around 3-4 skins so feel free to send me yours at hagusanimations@gmail.com

https://imgur.com/Tc1SPhi

1 minute ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Oh, right. can you please use my main close-combat weapon as an axe?

Sure thing. I just didn't know what weapon to give you, and since your forum name was MasterArcher, I just gave you a bow. I'll change it for the animation :)

No

Just no

get better to do posters

But seriously, look at other posters for reference and make your poster more cinematic and make the lighting 500x better.

Edited by Pootsy35

1 hour ago, Pootsy35 said:

No

Just no

get better to do posters

But seriously, look at other posters for reference and make your poster more cinematic and make the lighting 500x better.

Well, I still have like no experience with lighting soooo...yeah.

On 5/12/2018 at 7:43 PM, MasterArcher12 said:

It's okay (AS LONG AS I GET MY SKIN IN IT)

Don't worry about it. I promise you'll be in it. And not for 5 seconds either. You will have a good amount of screen time. :awesome:

On 5/12/2018 at 11:38 AM, Pootsy35 said:

No

(unnecessary spaces)

Just no

(more unnecessary spaces)

get better to do posters

I'm sorry, did you start using Mine-imator as a complete master?

Cut him some slack, and maybe give him some tips besides "Get better", and "Make the lighting 500x better".

2 hours ago, MYSELF3200 said:

Cut him some slack, and maybe give him some tips besides "Get better", and "Make the lighting 500x better".

Okay, let's see... Back to what I'm best at... Areas of Improvement: Don't really use point lights on night scenery like that. Either make the point light blue-gray or just delete it and make the night-light much brighter(although that doesn't really look "good"). Get better and made the lighting 500x better (jk)

4 hours ago, MYSELF3200 said:

Thanks dude. You took the words right out of my mouth

11 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Okay! One more request: can you please make me break any wooden thing with my axe, in the way they do in the movies?

What do you mean?

5 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

You know, the camera looking at the wood block and it suddenly get smashed by my axe...

Ohhhh, gotcha. I could try to do it, but if it looks bad, I won't put in in (although the whole thing is probably gonna look bad anyway). I guess we'll see. :steve_sillyface: