Which Poster Looks Better?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Which Poster Looks Better?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Poster Looks Better?

• The one with more characters
    • The one with less characters

I made 2 posters for an animation I'm gonna make soon, and I was just wondering which one looked better. I know the lighting is bad, but I have no practice in that area whatsoever

DISCLAIMER: I am 100% aware there is a Steve (2 for the other one), but I have not decided what skins to put on them.

https://imgur.com/Ybesy8k

https://imgur.com/e0KpXTZ

32 minutes ago, CRafter27 said:

Could you use my skin for one of them? (i'm fine with being in crappy/great/meh animation work.)

Sure thing! And yes, mine are kinda crappy but getting better. Not entirely sure, but can you just email it to me? And do you want me to just have the name CRafter27 for the skin? (Sorry for all the questions)

Edited by Hagus

Sure but, just click on library and whatever steve you want, then click texture, by username and the OfficialCraft27, if that doesn't work here is my email.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

thecrafterofficial27@gmail.com

whats your email.

Use OfficialCraft27... I messed up on this account name. It was going to be The_Crafter27.

Edited by CRafter27
made my email harder to see. i know your there stalkers/spammers

5 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

I like the second one

me 2

6 hours ago, Hagus said:

Sure thing! And yes, mine are kinda crappy but getting better. Not entirely sure, but can you just email it to me? And do you want me to just have the name CRafter27 for the skin? (Sorry for all the questions)

Oh, I want a place too!

4 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

me 2

Oh, I want a place too!

Alright! Just send me email of the skin to hagusanimations@gmail.com. Do you want to be called MasterArcher12 in the video? Or something else?