JUDGEMENT!!! THE TRAILER

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, TheXKing360 said:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ?

-The light rays from the glass is brightly unrealistic
-Camera movement is so linear, so as everything on the animation
-I thought this fandom died like a year ago
-some of the camera movements are really weird, like the one that zooms in to sans slippers really fast
-winds are too much, and the leaves are black
and many more i cant describe

1 minute ago, Craftindiedo said:

-The light rays from the glass is brightly unrealistic
-Camera movement is so linear, so as everything on the animation
-I thought this fandom died like a year ago
-some of the camera movements are really weird, like the one that zooms in to sans slippers really fast
-winds are too much, and the leaves are black
and many more i cant describe

dont judge me

im new

16 minutes ago, Me for some reasons said:

dont judge me

im new

First of all the video is is called judgement and second of all just because you're new doesn't automatically get immunity from criticism. He's telling you what you need to improve, take that and run with it because he is right. Everything is too linear.

Edited by EthanForeverAlone

9 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

First of all the video is is called judgement and second of all just because you're new doesn't automatically get immunity from criticism. He's telling you what you need to improve, take that and run with it because he is right. Everything is too linear.

welp, ill try

good but the lighting from the windows need transparency also the camera movement is to linear! (tips on camera and other stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyUfooxLmGE&t=388s ) but I love undertale and been happy to see a post of it so it gets my upvote

On 5/8/2018 at 9:53 AM, XPAdventureYT said:

good but the lighting from the windows need transparency also the camera movement is to linear! (tips on camera and other stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyUfooxLmGE&t=388s ) but I love undertale and been happy to see a post of it so it gets my upvote

thx for the tips