Sign in to follow this  
Hagus

Emailing Skin Question

Recommended Posts

I started up a YouTube channel not too long ago, and I wanted a way to reward people for subscribing. I thought "Hey, what if I put subscriber's skins in my animations?" but I have no idea if they can email me skins or not, and how do I tell if they are a subscriber or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can’t tell who is subscribed.

Also you can make a discord server, and have a channel dedicated to people giving you skins.

 

oh and just a heads up, people are gonna be a bit rude to you because of this topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Swift said:

You can’t tell who is subscribed.

Also you can make a discord server, and have a channel dedicated to people giving you skins.

 

oh and just a heads up, people are gonna be a bit rude to you because of this topic

Thank you for the advice and the heads-up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Swift said:

You can’t tell who is subscribed.

Also you can make a discord server, and have a channel dedicated to people giving you skins.

 

oh and just a heads up, people are gonna be a bit rude to you because of this topic

You can tell. I’m a YouTuber. I’ll put instructions when I’m on the computer 

Edit: ok here.

if you on a computer version of the website, go to here:

Spoiler

img%5D

And then once there, go to here:

Spoiler

img%5D

 

59 minutes ago, Hagus said:

Thank you for the advice and the heads-up.

 

Edited by Jake_28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jake_28 that only works if the person subscribed has the “show subscriptions” option on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Swift said:

@Jake_28 that only works if the person subscribed has the “show subscriptions” option on.

Yeah, but at least you can see SOME of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Swift said:

@Jake_28 that only works if the person subscribed has the “show subscriptions” option on.

Ok, so I will just say in my videos and descriptions that they have to have "show subscriptions" or I won't put them in an animation. 

17 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

You can tell. I’m a YouTuber. I’ll put instructions when I’m on the computer 

Edit: ok here.

if you on a computer version of the website, go to here:

  Reveal hidden contents

img%5D

And then once there, go to here:

  Reveal hidden contents

img%5D

 

 

Thanks you also for the directions :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2018 at 8:51 PM, Swift said:

You can’t tell who is subscribed.

Also you can make a discord server, and have a channel dedicated to people giving you skins.

 

oh and just a heads up, people are gonna be a bit rude to you because of this topic

um, you can, with tubebuddy, something that helps you alot on stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jadturentale said:

um, you can, with tubebuddy, something that helps you alot on stuff

Probably not YouTube approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.