Hallway Renders made from few months ago

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, EnderSculptor said:

Is this meant to be taken seriously?

Because it's edgy and you don't know how to spell 'you'.

I think it's edgy teenager stuff, but this might be satire so tell me if I'm wrong.

^

ba ba ba ba baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
whoosh pow zap pew pew bam bam "my name is rico rodriguez you killed my father prepare to die" pew pew pew
ah oof ouch my leg "owie you got me but i'm not gonna let you get away that easily rico" pulls out thermonuclear device
"you fool you'll kill us both and start world war 3" "yeah but your father and brother and boyfriend in law never gave me the last slice of pizza so this is my revenge"
"lol you wouldn't do that wuss"
"i dare you, i double dare you"
pWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH and the world came to an end

8 minutes ago, YoshiHunter said:

WTF is this?

A mixture of Edge, Emo, Undertale and - looking at the bright blue spots on the bottom picture's cheeks - probably also Animatronic.

The render itself is brilliant, but given that they've somehow managed to cram almost every single one of the most hated aspects/fandoms of MI into a single image, this was never going to end well...

41 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

A mixture of Edge, Emo, Undertale and - looking at the bright blue spots on the bottom picture's cheeks - probably also Animatronic.

The render itself is brilliant, but given that they've somehow managed to cram almost every single one of the most hated aspects/fandoms of MI into a single image, this was never going to end well...

I knew what it was, I was just commenting on how much a piece of garbage this was.