Hexical Brine's Facial Rig!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

34 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

Actually every girl skin i see is low to the chin, soo yeah i guess he has the right to do it.

Yes he has the right but that doesn't mean he has to make it how everyone makes the skins. Let them get original girl skins.

On 5/2/2018 at 5:19 AM, EthanForeverAlone said:

There is no reason the female face should be lower.

I think it's just normal now to have a female face close to the chin. Higher up would almost look weird. This guy made an awesome rig so you don't have to talk about the slightest little detail. You could be criticising SKIBBZ and say the same thing. 

3 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

I think it's just normal now to have a female face close to the chin. Higher up would almost look weird. This guy made an awesome rig so you don't have to talk about the slightest little detail. You could be criticising SKIBBZ and say the same thing. 

As far as I know a woman’s face is not squished down. It looks bad to have a giant forehead. The only reason people ever make the face lower is because the feel they cant make long hair unless it’s shown by making the face smaller. This is stupid because if you look at the Alex skin, the eyes are the same height of the Steve skin.