Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, I'll ask to fix it again '-'

9lvFNMQ.png

KH8fp1u.png

TEXTURE USED: https://i.imgur.com/BEpxuM8.png

The same bug occurs with Custom 3D Models (JSON Models... Whatever :P ):

TP0IvJv.png

As you can see I already asked to fix this ****:

DAVID, PLEASE STOP TO IGNORING ME and fix it ;-; #iLoveYou

The first it occurred was when i updated to Mine-imator 1.1.1, and again in the 1.1.2 and 1.1.4 (I didn't updated to 1.1.3 but I think that the same bug would occour ;-; )

Edited by NerdExtremeGAB
Cause I love David :3 hahaha

58 minutes ago, TheMightyStagga said:

What drivers do you need i found my issue to be very similar to his.

It's different for every graphics card company, I would find it which graphics card you have. If it's, say, a GTX 970 (mine), I would Google it then find out what company made it, then Google the drivers for that company's graphics cards. In my case, it's Nvidia.

I've had the newest versions of Minecraft glitch out of heck, or fail to run or load, yet older versions work fine. To my knowledge and what I researched, it's usually the graphics card being old. You should get it looked at or consider upgrading. If you know anyone who can help you replace PC parts, or just go to a place where they can do it for you. (if you have the parts) but hey i dont know anything so just do your research before you get into trouble. Or chat with yer parents.

On 5/1/2018 at 3:34 PM, Colonel Muffin said:

What graphics card do you have? And do you have the proper drivers installed for it?

My graphics card is an Intel HD Graphics 3000 (cause i'm living in Brazil and i have no money to buy a nice computer) and I'm using the last version of my drivers! (If i wrote something wrong, sorry ;-; ) - IT'S A LAPTOP SO I CAN'T UPGRADE MY HARDWARE

On 5/1/2018 at 1:37 PM, Nimi said:

This could very likely be a GPU issue not rendering things correctly when GameMaker's rendering(the engine Mine-imator uses) was tweaked when Mine-imator was updated to 1.1.0.

Ok, this isn't impossible, but in mine-imator 1.1.0 this bug dindn't occur ;-; and i don't know why!

Edited by NerdExtremeGAB

On 5/1/2018 at 6:04 PM, Colonel Muffin said:

It's different for every graphics card company, I would find it which graphics card you have. If it's, say, a GTX 970 (mine), I would Google it then find out what company made it, then Google the drivers for that company's graphics cards. In my case, it's Nvidia.

I also had a GTX, so all i had to do was open the NVIDIA control panel and upgrade and it worked. Thanks!

7 hours ago, TheMightyStagga said:

I also had a GTX, so all i had to do was open the NVIDIA control panel and upgrade and it worked. Thanks!

Ok, I asked my best friend to make the same thing that i made (Create a cube, use a mapped texture missing only 1 side and with "Invert" activated)....

So, here is the result (He uses an Radeon RX460):
SwbL6kq.png

As you can see.....

THE SAME BUG OCCOURRED IN A RADEON RX460!!! IT'S NOT A BUG OF MY GRAPHICS CARD (INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000)

@david FIX IT, PLEASE ;-; I HAVE NO WAY TO RENDER AN ANIMATION WITH THIS WEIRD BUG!

ok i dont know if this is related to the problem this topic is talking about but when ever i open a new mine imator project the textures appear all purple and black and i have to manually go into my files and load textures like the ground and th sky and such and when i ever want to load somthing like a horse or zombie nothing will appear i dont know why its happening