The Freefall Collab!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 6/5/2018 at 7:36 AM, fuzzehead06 said:

Is It Too Late To Enter?

Not at all! :)

38 minutes ago, Adesi said:

can i use blender for the animation or do i have to use mineimator?

As long as you can find a way to import the scenery I gave into Blender, go for it!

3 minutes ago, Rollo said:

Not at all! :)

As long as you can find a way to import the scenery I gave into Blender, go for it!

alright the first scene shouldn't be a problem to recreate but the second scene might be a problem.. do you mind giving me the world files so i can export the world? otherwise, can I use a random scenery for the landing? it would probably take me the next week just recreating the second scene by hand

17 minutes ago, Adesi said:

alright the first scene shouldn't be a problem to recreate but the second scene might be a problem.. do you mind giving me the world files so i can export the world? otherwise, can I use a random scenery for the landing? it would probably take me the next week just recreating the second scene by hand

I could but I'm currently away from home until Wednesday. Would it be okay if I sent you the world files then?

1 minute ago, Rollo said:

I could but I'm currently away from home until Wednesday. Would it be okay if I sent you the world files then?

totally fine with me until then I might have the first scene done so it would actually be perfect

4 minutes ago, fuzzehead06 said:

Is gore allowed like a slight blood splash?

and do i add my watermark or do you do it?

Blood is completely fine. And if you do not add a watermark I will add a simple one for you.

52 minutes ago, jailrush said:

I might be 3 days late, but I'll still try.

Oh I forgot to update the topic, the deadline has been moved to July 6th, so you still have time!