Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

it's F.N.A.F...  people here hated F.N.A.F and other franchised that considered "having horrible/cringe fandom" except minecraft and some other things like cuphead/steven universe or TF2.

(not sure why people don't hated those too if the reason is cringy fandom)

Its just another thing that went very far and did very much a lot of things in a very varied way.

Edit - Funny enough the word "Fad" is perfect for a censor, because it is/was a popular piece of culture that started suddenly and slowly dies off to be replaced by something else.

Edited by KrisFirebolt

Back then, the FN.AF fan base was much bigger in the forums, so this place got filled up with newbies obsessed to make rigs about the franchise and that is exactly what happened. The spam of terrible fad rigs began and people got so sick of seeing terribly done rigs about an overdone franchise, we already have a lot of amazing fad rigs but we are in no shortage of bad ones either. 

It's the spam that caused people to hate it so much, it is also the reason why the forums is censoring it to fad, so it's harder for people outside the forums to find content related to it via Google search bar. 

3 hours ago, Creeper2555 said:

(not sure why people don't hated those too if the reason is cringy fandom)

It is a reason for the hate, but it's not the main one. Those fads weren't nearly as spammy. 

Sometimes I wish people would give a small explanation as to why they hate it on those topics about rigs instead of just a comment saying that the rig is crap, because even is some people do, most newbies assume they just hate it for no reason. 

3 hours ago, Voltic_Antix said:

its basically a cheap jumpscare horror game made by an creepy guy named scott cawthon in 2014

Well Scott isnt creepy that for sure.He is a nice guy and Ive actually meet him at a convention about you know...f n a f stuff.

20 hours ago, TheXKing360 said:

only who have a followers could post status update 

You can go to your account's settings and enable the status updates there, like me i have no followers (because i dont let others follow me) and i could freely post any status updates.

On 4/25/2018 at 4:51 PM, -StickyMations- said:

It is a reason for the hate, but it's not the main one. Those fads weren't nearly as spammy. 

I guess that make sense.   I just assume it is the main reason because it's most people explanation on why they hate it.  

Apparently someone can't take sarcasm or someone else's opinions.. *looks at the all the unnecessary downvotes seemingly from one person

On 4/25/2018 at 12:19 AM, TheXKing360 said:

only who have a followers could post status update 

I have 0 yet i am able to post just fine

8 hours ago, KrisFirebolt said:

Apparently someone can't take sarcasm or someone else's opinions.. *looks at the all the unnecessary downvotes seemingly from one person

I have 0 yet i am able to post just fine

I wasn't know there is an status update option