Import Worlds from Minecraft PE to Minecraft Java

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

23 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, FuntimeFreddy60 said:

I want to import one of my worlds on Minecraft Pocket edition to Minecraft Java to access Mine-imator, but I don't know if this is possible. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Watch a YT video on it... I think it's possible.

7 minutes ago, hiendiep55 said:

You can't import bedrock edition to MI

Only Java

He's asking how to convert his bedrock world to java so he can import to MI

@FuntimeFreddy60 You first have to get your Bedrock(PE) world off your android device, and onto your pc, in a place where you can find it, such as your desktop. I guess you can find a video on how to do this. After that, open up MccToolChestPE, and import the world, then at the top, open the Tools menu, and select convert, then press convert to PC. Turn off replace blocks and replace biomes. And that should work. You may have to open the world in java to load chunks. Maybe not. Hope that helps. If you need more details you can DM me, or look for a tutorial, but it should be pretty easy.

Edited by Spontaneous Explosions

If you are using Minecraft PE(Bedrock Edition) 

Plug your phone into your PC using the body of a charger or any type of connectors.

(Before you do this part, download PockeyInvEditor and then rename the world you want to transfer, as to avoid confusion)

Open the phone. Go games > com.mojang > minecraftWorlds then select the world folder you want to convert

Copy it to the Desktop then do what @Spontaneous Explosions said and you should be able to use it in Mine-imator

11 minutes ago, FuntimeFreddy60 said:

Wait. I want to transfer my world from my android phone to Minecraft Windows 10. How do I do that?

what file extension is your world in? better yet, if it is a folder, send a screen shot of the folderr please. NO forget that. actually, if it is a folder, move the folder to C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang into the worlds folder

11 minutes ago, FuntimeFreddy60 said:

To be honest, I'm really not sure what kind of extension it is.

Or what I'm trying to say is how do I import my world from my android device onto my PC?

did you find the folder that party plastic guy told you too?  minecraftworlds? The name should be a bunch of numbers and letter and stuff like masjdhaskjdh3737 blah. if you find that, backup all the worlds to an other folder, go into MC and delete all but the one you want. Then open the saves folder again. NOw that i think about it...there may be an easier way: see if you can upload your world to the cloud from mc...sorry if i'm being confusing. I don't have a tablet or phone or whatever, and i only have a vague idea of how to get it off. But i do know how to convert it to java once it's on your pc.

On 4/22/2018 at 7:48 PM, Spontaneous Explosions said:

did you find the folder that party plastic guy told you too?  minecraftworlds? The name should be a bunch of numbers and letter and stuff like masjdhaskjdh3737 blah. if you find that, backup all the worlds to an other folder, go into MC and delete all but the one you want. Then open the saves folder again. NOw that i think about it...there may be an easier way: see if you can upload your world to the cloud from mc...sorry if i'm being confusing. I don't have a tablet or phone or whatever, and i only have a vague idea of how to get it off. But i do know how to convert it to java once it's on your pc.

How do I upload the world to my cloud?