Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

12 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Jadturentale said:

dislike bots exist

-snip-

and yes i got 7 dislikes on the chest life animation,thats why i removed it

If you were being dislike botted you wouldn't have just 7 dislikes.

I meant dislike bots don't exist on the forums, same with what I said about not getting a dislike for a week.

Why are you making a help topic on the forums if you're having a problem with YouTube.

5 minutes ago, Jadturentale said:

yep. Just beacause of small stuff.

Don't overestimate your abilty, you just started.     In 2016, I made an animation called "end city", and I thought it was great at the time, but nowadays it hurts me just to watch, as I'm no longer wearing the rose tinted glasses of "HOLY CRAP I MADE THIS AND IT'S 3 MINUTES LONG WOOOO".

And I think even beginners should be criticized, as it'll help them improve.

You're already way better than I was when I started, but that doesn't mean much.     Take your time on animations, and take a dislike as "I need to improve my skills" not "This evil person hates my perfect animation".                  If you just stop taking downrep as a personal insult, then you'll be much faster at improving.     All the time spent on complaining could have been used to improve your animation skills.    And the better your animations are, the less downvotes you'll get.

sorry i might have made this kinda repetetive.

Just now, Colonel Muffin said:

Dislike bots don't exist.

Also you haven't gotten a dislike for a week now.

dislike bots exist

Just now, Colonel Muffin said:

Dislike bots don't exist.

Also you haven't gotten a dislike for a week now.

and yes i got 7 dislikes on the chest life animation,thats why i removed it

2 minutes ago, Jadturentale said:

yep. Just beacause of small stuff.

The problem is people are always expecting top quality things, and whenever people post stuff that isn't top quality, things go downhill.

But the main reason people downvote you is because you post topics like theses, try not to freak out over a few downvotes, alright.

Just now, EnderSculptor said:

Don't overestimate your abilty, you just started.     In 2016, I made an animation called "end city", and I thought it was great at the time, but nowadays it hurts me just to watch, as I'm no longer wearing the rose tinted glasses of "HOLY CRAP I MADE THIS AND IT'S 3 MINUTES LONG WOOOO".

And I think even beginners should be criticized, as it'll help them improve.

You're already way better than I was when I started, but that doesn't mean much.     Take your time on animations, and take a dislike as "I need to improve my skills" not "This evil person hates my perfect animation".                  If you just stop taking downrep as a personal insult, then you'll be much faster at improving.     All the time spent on complaining could have been used to improve your animation skills.    And the better your animations are, the less downvotes you'll get.

sorry i might have made this kinda repetetive.

oh

ok

and i know my animations are snort perfect

On 2018. 4. 22. at 12:35 AM, Colonel Muffin said:

If you were being dislike botted you wouldn't have just 7 dislikes.

I meant dislike bots don't exist on the forums, same with what I said about not getting a dislike for a week.

Why are you making a help topic on the forums if you're having a problem with YouTube.

If you were being disliked, you would've had 10,000 dislikes, that's for sure...