Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hYuiguD.png

I made a F.R.E.D.D.Y. rig from F.N.A.F. because why not. I will release it when:

-I am done with the rig. Because there stil are some bugs and glitches.

-If there are two people who already want it. Than you need to tell me in de comments. There wil be

some bugs and glitches than.

hope you enjoy it!

Edited by TheFlorisMaster

in the not too distant future, way down in deep 13
dr forrester and tv's frank were hatching an evil scheme
they hired a temp by the name of mike, just a regular joe that they didn't like
their experiment needed a new test case, so they conked him on the head and then they shot him into space

10 hours ago, TheFlorisMaster said:

Sorry for the name ''Mike''I tought i typed in F.R.E.D.D.Y. but for some reason i didn't or something.

if i try to make the name F.R.E.D.D.Y but without dots it changes it to ''Mike''

It's an auto censor. It's there for your own good.

Edited by MYSELF3200

you know what? im not going to give this any rep

because i appreciate that you put effort into this
but it also F.N.A.F content
which is hard to convince me that it a good content,you gotta like put soo much effort into it to be able to convience me (lmao) like supah.exe

ok,criticism:
1.since ModelBench is out,texturing it would be nice
2.finger look kinda weird (idk i think it just me)
3.that's it bassicly i don't have anything to say (lol)