Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey all! I'm starting out in Mine-imator and I was wondering if anyone had or could make a rig you can use to import a movable, full two layer steve or alex model completely made up of a bunch of flat surfaces that are the same size as normal skin pixels that you color individually according to the skin of the character desired. It would be useful for things like making all the pixels on a character burn away when they fall into the void or smoothly animating certain pixels of a character. It would be much appreciated if you could make this or if one already exists!

If you do that it would be... LAG HEAVEN!

(I could do that, as I already made the rig, but you need to prove your animating skills, and see if I could give it to you.)

Edited by MasterArcher12
Closed bracket

17 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

If you do that it would be... LAG HEAVEN!

(I could do that, as I already made the rig, but you need to prove your animating skills, and see if I could give it to you.)

Will you release it ? ?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/73ls42v1x3ecfzy/Single_Pixel.miobject is the download. Known bugs are: the bending is weird, but overall, everything is fine. (Lag Heaven)

Edited by MasterArcher12

On 4/20/2018 at 3:37 AM, MasterArcher12 said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/73ls42v1x3ecfzy/Single_Pixel.miobject is the download. Known bugs are: the bending is weird, but overall, everything is fine. (Lag Heaven)

WOW. That's awesome! It's probably fine since I won't likely be looking at the backs of characters when they "vaporize." Sorry I haven't been replying, I don't get any notifications from this site so I didn't remember I had posted this until right now. Thanks so much! I haven't started making animations yet and I;m still learning things like how to get certain actions to look realistic.

Edited by BaconSandwich

5 hours ago, BaconSandwich said:

WOW. That's awesome! It's probably fine since I won't likely be looking at the backs of characters when they "vaporize." Sorry I haven't been replying, I don't get any notifications from this site so I didn't remember I had posted this until right now. Thanks so much! I haven't started making animations yet and I;m still learning things like how to get certain actions to look realistic.

I'll have to remind you, they're is no overlay layer for the body, arms and legs.