Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I Am Making A Model That Makes Every 2nd layer Skin 3d But I Have One Problem Surface's Can't Bend. Sure Surfaces Where Mean't To Be Bendable But 3d Surfaces Needed To Be Bendable To Make Rigging More Easy To People Instead Using A Old Technique That Old Mine-imator Players Made ( Like Using Minecraft Sheets For Making Rigs And 3d Things In Mine-imator ) But Making A Model That Makes 2nd Layers Of A Minecraft Skin 3d Is Like A Auto Rig Model.Anyway I Will Not Blame You If You Don't Add This Feature But Adding The Feature Can Make People Make More Models And Seeing Models Are Actually Good And Useful.

7 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

Ree, he is using Modelbench.

Alright I think your problem is that you're just leaving them as surfaces in Modelbench that are still... like, in the 1st layer. You need to create separate parts where you put your surfaces. Because you can't bend the surfaces themselves, but you can add a bend to a part, which then nicely bends everything in that part... thing.

Why not just put the surfaces on the first part then?