Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Everything is so stiff. If you're going to use at least one bend, use bends on everything possible. If you're not going to use any bends, don't. Stick with one option, and the lighting is too blocky, increase the fading, and the transtitions aren't very well used. When the camera flips from character to character, give them some detail, and when the creeper talks, his head rotates very linear and takes too long. From 0:30, Steve moves slowly backwards, without any leg movement, and keeps on going even when he bows. The dance is also very unnatural and stiff, and the skeleton acts weird at about 0:40. Meanwhile, at ):45, Steve keeps on slowly moving backward, without any leg movement. Also, when Alex and the chest fell, the movement was very linear, and when the chest lid opens, make it bounce a little, and please don't use the default walk  cycle, it's bad, although that's the only part of this video with any other transition that linear or instant was not used. THen, the camera focuses on the enderman for too long. When the mobs move towards Alex, it also looks pretty weird and robotic. Overall... I don't get the story.

18 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Everything is so stiff. If you're going to use at least one bend, use bends on everything possible. If you're not going to use any bends, don't. Stick with one option, and the lighting is too blocky, increase the fading, and the transtitions aren't very well used. When the camera flips from character to character, give them some detail, and when the creeper talks, his head rotates very linear and takes too long. From 0:30, Steve moves slowly backwards, without any leg movement, and keeps on going even when he bows. The dance is also very unnatural and stiff, and the skeleton acts weird at about 0:40. Meanwhile, at ):45, Steve keeps on slowly moving backward, without any leg movement. Also, when Alex and the chest fell, the movement was very linear, and when the chest lid opens, make it bounce a little, and please don't use the default walk  cycle, it's bad, although that's the only part of this video with any other transition that linear or instant was not used. THen, the camera focuses on the enderman for too long. When the mobs move towards Alex, it also looks pretty weird and robotic. Overall... I don't get the story.

Yeah....well..yeah.....thanks for all these tips. I will try harder next time and there hinestly speaking I was having so much trouble with keyframes...thet were bugging me..timing and all....overall...see ya soon.

Edited by Newbie on YT

DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO CRITICISM, (Like someone else I know) : Well, I'll cut ya some slack, since I see you're new here. But, pretty much everything @MasterArcher12 said. There's also some bad stuff with the graphics in general. There needs to be an ambient color somewhere along the lines of blue-ish grayish, and the sunlight a light grey-ish blue-ish. You also might wanna add some Depth of Field. Now, though that's about it for the graphics and lighting, there's much more I need to cover; the animation. Of course, as everyone who's giving criticism will say, Use. Transitions. They are absolutely critical to animating movements in Mine-Imator. The next evident thing is that everything is way too stiff when animating. When one body part on something/someone moves, it needs to effect other body parts, even just slightly. Picture this: When you wave in real life, is it only your arm that moves, or does it effect, let's say, your body, so that it very subtly move back and forth, bends, or rotates side to side? See where I'm going here? You also might want to learn how to properly use keyframes, or be able to control them properly. As according to MasterArcher12, and as I notice, it is visible that Steve seemingly unwanted-ly moves around when not intended. So, if you think keyframes are glitchy, they're not. I just need to make it clear, that when using keyframes, let's say you're moving one object side to side. You put the first keyframe down. (of course, add a transition, but that isn't the point) Then, put another one some distance from it, depending on how much time you want it to take for the block to move. Of course, then, you move the block where you want it to go. I see you partially understood keyframes, but at some points the animation seemed fairly glitchy, due to these faults. Hopefully, at least, these sparked up some inspiration and may have taught you a little something. Goodbye! :D

8 hours ago, Sticknub said:

DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO CRITICISM, (Like someone else I know) : Well, I'll cut ya some slack, since I see you're new here. But, pretty much everything @MasterArcher12 said. There's also some bad stuff with the graphics in general. There needs to be an ambient color somewhere along the lines of blue-ish grayish, and the sunlight a light grey-ish blue-ish. You also might wanna add some Depth of Field. Now, though that's about it for the graphics and lighting, there's much more I need to cover; the animation. Of course, as everyone who's giving criticism will say, Use. Transitions. They are absolutely critical to animating movements in Mine-Imator. The next evident thing is that everything is way too stiff when animating. When one body part on something/someone moves, it needs to effect other body parts, even just slightly. Picture this: When you wave in real life, is it only your arm that moves, or does it effect, let's say, your body, so that it very subtly move back and forth, bends, or rotates side to side? See where I'm going here? You also might want to learn how to properly use keyframes, or be able to control them properly. As according to MasterArcher12, and as I notice, it is visible that Steve seemingly unwanted-ly moves around when not intended. So, if you think keyframes are glitchy, they're not. I just need to make it clear, that when using keyframes, let's say you're moving one object side to side. You put the first keyframe down. (of course, add a transition, but that isn't the point) Then, put another one some distance from it, depending on how much time you want it to take for the block to move. Of course, then, you move the block where you want it to go. I see you partially understood keyframes, but at some points the animation seemed fairly glitchy, due to these faults. Hopefully, at least, these sparked up some inspiration and may have taught you a little something. Goodbye! :D

I knew it wasnt perfect....I was just itching in my head......'you got mineimator...upload something'.

Will keep all this transitions and all in my next video.

Can you pls add a short comment on youtube...maube this stuff copy paste.

I also want to ask....what you have to say about monsyer schools...the animation in them is messy.

On 4/19/2018 at 5:37 AM, Newbie on YT said:

I knew it wasnt perfect....I was just itching in my head......'you got mineimator...upload something'.

Will keep all this transitions and all in my next video.

Can you pls add a short comment on youtube...maube this stuff copy paste.

I also want to ask....what you have to say about monsyer schools...the animation in them is messy.

It's absolutely horrid.