• Announcements

• david

READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

Read 'em!
    • Nimi

Modelbench Beta   03/26/18

A public beta of Modelbench is now available, try it out! https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/70230-modelbench-beta-042/  
    • david

Mine-imator 1.1.4 available!   04/12/18

Your characters are now more flexible than ever with the new bend options in 1.1.4! Download here: https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46014-mine-imator-114/  
Jadturentale

The secret life of a chest (Mine-Imator animation)

Hello there! I made this animation while i was bored. It's my first story animation. It's the life of a chest wich wants to explore the outside. An adventure awaits him!

Constructive critisicm is appreciated,not little really small detail critisicm.

Just now, alfadog said:

I dont think you meant to copy it but sorry bud its already been done, Good effort though

Oh.

At least it's an alternative that is not violent.

Movement is pretty good, i suggest you work more on the lighting and camera movements.

The camera seems static. Also i suggest you set the shadow blur to max and use resource packs, at least the "Default Improved" resource pack if you like the default. 

33 minutes ago, OrdilloTv said:

Movement is pretty good, i suggest you work more on the lighting and camera movements.

The camera seems static. Also i suggest you set the shadow blur to max and use resource packs, at least the "Default Improved" resource pack if you like the default. 

I used Voxy's light settings, and the camera? I was too lazy. And the resource packs just lag Mine Imator as hell. And i don't really like resource packs except defaults and normal maps.

1 hour ago, Jadturentale said:

I used Voxy's light settings, and the camera? I was too lazy. And the resource packs just lag Mine Imator as hell. And i don't really like resource packs except defaults and normal maps.

Here we go again, people give criticism and you always argue instead of thanking them. Don't make excuses that you're too lazy, just say that you're still unable to make good camera movements. And i'm sure the Default Improved resource pack won't lag Mine-imator at all since it's default only better. 

13 hours ago, OrdilloTv said:

Here we go again, people give criticism and you always argue instead of thanking them. Don't make excuses that you're too lazy, just say that you're still unable to make good camera movements. And i'm sure the Default Improved resource pack won't lag Mine-imator at all since it's default only better. 

The resource pack is in a big resolution, and it's kinda too normal. And i don't really like resource packs. I can make animations how i want. No need for resource packs everywhere!

Maybe i'l pick Realistico instead.

Or Conquest. I like Conquest,its a good resource pack.

And it's not arguing. It's just replying.

Plus why did you dislike my vid on Youtube?

21 hours ago, Jadturentale said:

Well, there goes my re-surging faith in you

7 hours ago, Jadturentale said:

The resource pack is in a big resolution, and it's kinda too normal. And i don't really like resource packs. I can make animations how i want. No need for resource packs everywhere!

Maybe i'l pick Realistico instead.

Or Conquest. I like Conquest,its a good resource pack.

And it's not arguing. It's just replying.

Plus why did you dislike my vid on Youtube?

I didn't even go to your YouTube, why did you accuse me? you wanted us to be enemies? 

There, i've disliked your video 

I've also removed my upvote 

1 hour ago, EnderSculptor said:

maybe because he didn't like it

never ask why someone disliked something, it makes it sound like you are offended or annoyed by it

I didn't dislike his video, but he accused me. He has two dislikes now. 

Edited by OrdilloTv

22 hours ago, OrdilloTv said:

It still lags it (if you're me and have a TON of useless files and don't know where to start deleting :/)

44 minutes ago, MasterArcher12 said:

It still lags it (if you're me and have a TON of useless files and don't know where to start deleting :/)

Yeah. But you can finish the animation, and then use resource pack right before you render.

i don't know, my pc is for making videos, so i've never experienced lag while animating/editing xD 

2 hours ago, OrdilloTv said:

I didn't even go to your YouTube, why did you accuse me? you wanted us to be enemies? 

There, i've disliked your video 

I've also removed my upvote 

I didn't dislike his video, but he accused me. He has two dislikes now. 

I TOUGHT that you disliked this video,but no. It's just some fad fan disliking my video. It all started when i made a fad Roblox game trolling video... And that fad Fan is still disliking EVERY video of mine. Sorry.

20 minutes ago, Jadturentale said:

I TOUGHT that you disliked this video,but no. It's just some fad fan disliking my video. It all started when i made a fad Roblox game trolling video... And that fad Fan is still disliking EVERY video of mine. Sorry.

Hmm ... fine, undisliked 

0:10 you can already see that the chest is floating, the lighting is fine but the character movements are very stiff and unrealistic.

I'm expecting you to make shitty excuses but please don't because no matter how hard you try to cover up your mistakes it won't work.

18 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

0:10 you can already see that the chest is floating, the lighting is fine but the character movements are very stiff and unrealistic.

I'm expecting you to make shitty excuses but please don't because no matter how hard you try to cover up your mistakes it won't work.

(I didn't even see the chest floating,so your right) The chest loops it's only animation and i was (sorta) lazy,beacause i just woke up.