Make Mine-Imator to be better than blender and c4d

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi , i am a dump animator but I don't want say that mine imator is wrong or non workable , its great , its super . But i am telling now that to make mine imator to go upper than blender , c4d , maya and others ,. listen creators listen friends , David, productor etc!! listen . make mine imator's default render like super not poor , Add more setting not low , add more abilities not less . many other animators are super and expert not me , i am nonsense dump animator but i want mine imator to be more special then others . thanks ! :)

4 hours ago, refilrino_mc said:

Hi , i am a dump animator but I don't want say that mine imator is wrong or non workable , its great , its super . But i am telling now that to make mine imator to go upper than blender , c4d , maya and others ,. listen creators listen friends , David, productor etc!! listen . make mine imator's default render like super not poor , Add more setting not low , add more abilities not less . many other animators are super and expert not me , i am nonsense dump animator but i want mine imator to be more special then others . thanks ! :)

You're drunk

MI can't surpass because Maya is well-known software and blender too

On 13.04.2018 at 10:47 PM, Foxtrot0806 said:

It already is special. It's a free animation software dedicated to Minecraft themed animation that a hobbyist made. Which is now quite popular! It doesn't need to be good to be special!

Blender free

The thing is, that GML(MIne-imator code written whatever) can't really stand 3d, but it took a miracle to make Mine-imator(I'm guessing) since it was made for 2d. Add superior rendering and you get some nice little crashes on your itsy-bitsy-bitesy-terabitesy computer.