The Modelbench Armory

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Update 33

Weapons:

-Added the PGM Ultima Ratio for @PhiliP, specifically the Intervention model.
-Added the Chiappa Rhino 60DS for @r3d3mb3r
-Added the Auto-5 for @Freddy

Also, I updated the APS a little bit.

Quick announcement:I've been a little worn out and the rest of my life's been a little hectic so I'm gonna take a little break from the Armory, or at least the consistent(-ish lmao) schedule.
I'll still probably upload a few animations and if anyone points out an issue with something I'll fix it right away, but don't expect any new models for now.

That being said I'm gonna make sure this doesn't get out of hand like it has before, so I'll get back to work on this before too terribly long.

5 hours ago, crustyjpeg said:

Update 33

Weapons:

-Added the PGM Ultima Ratio for @PhiliP, specifically the Intervention model.
-Added the Chiappa Rhino 60DS for @r3d3mb3r
-Added the Auto-5 for @Freddy

Also, I updated the APS a little bit.

Quick announcement:I've been a little worn out and the rest of my life's been a little hectic so I'm gonna take a little break from the Armory, or at least the consistent(-ish lmao) schedule.
I'll still probably upload a few animations and if anyone points out an issue with something I'll fix it right away, but don't expect any new models for now.

That being said I'm gonna make sure this doesn't get out of hand like it has before, so I'll get back to work on this before too terribly long.

hohoho!

On 5/27/2021 at 10:30 AM, crustyjpeg said:

Already been requested, I'll make it at some point.

I can do that. ?     That being said, you've requested a ton of stuff now and I'll probably have to turn down further requests from you for the time being.

alright also i requested for a tec-9 will you also make it at some point?

On 9/2/2020 at 3:15 PM, crustyjpeg said:

-snip, ww2 update announcement-

So, that didn't exactly go as planned.    I ended up biting off way more than I could chew with this, and a year later it's still not really close to done.

This past year has been probably the most chaotic part of my life so far so it's been really tricky to keep up working on the WWII update (and the Armory in general).

So I just wanted to say, it's been ages but I've spent far too much time on it to cancel it, so the WWII update's going to happen eventually.    When?   I have no clue.   : /

On 9/28/2021 at 4:28 PM, crustyjpeg said:

I've got a few double barrel shotguns already. (Remington M1900, Beretta 686)     Is there a specific kind you wanted or did you just miss them?

I just missed them, sorry. Thanks for clarifying ?

2 hours ago, omnom143 said:

I think its time to make an update guys

True.

I've ended up (of course ._.) taking a much larger break than I meant to as I've been distracted with other, completely unrelated projects.    The good news is that I'm conveniently done with all that as of today and I'm going to get back to work on the Armory very soon.     Regular updates are still probably a while away as I'm probably going to try and finally wrap up the WWII update, which is still nowhere near as close to done as it should be.

Hi, so, uhh, this is pretty embarassing.    I meant for this to just be a little break and then I'd come back with the WWII update, but instead I got sidetracked and made next to no progress.

I've come to realize that the WWII update is far too cumbersome of a project for me to just focus on solely (especially as my interests have branched out a lot over the past year so I've just got less time to dedicate to it), so I'm going to just keep it on the backburner and it'll come out whenever it's done.   

In the meantime, I'm going to try and get back to regular bi-weekly updates.     It may take a couple weeks for me to get back into it as I'll likely need to reorient myself with regularly making gun models and stuff, but I SWEAR it won't take so absurdly long.

So, yeah, sorry if you were really looking forward to that or still need your requests done.    : /       It'll be done eventually, even if it's the last goddamn thing I do.

It's a little tough to say this, but here goes:

Over the past couple weeks, as I said I would, I've tried to get back into working on the Armory - but it's been going nowhere.    I've given it some thought and have come to the realization that I can't really continue this project as a consistent/major thing much longer, for several reasons such as diversifying interests, having a job now, general personal stuff, the fact that most of my friends on this site have mostly or completely moved on, and admittedly just losing some interest in the Armory itself.
So, as much as I'd like to keep this going forever, I simply no longer have the time to do this consistently without making myself miserable.

Now, I'm not going to just leave it at that and let it die just like that.    That'd be lame.
So I'm ditching the plans I had for a return update on the 28th of this month, and instead I'm going to get together all the unreleased stuff I've got laying around (mostly ww2 update stuff), remake the lowest quality weapons in the Armory, get the attachments in a better/more versatile state, and try to knock out a few requests and essential/iconic weapons, and put it all in one big 'ol update sometime in January to give the Armory a satisfying end and leave it in a state where there isn't anything I'm dissatisfied with.

I should note however, that this doesn't mean I will completely stop working on the Armory after that.    I've got some neat update ideas laying around and there's still an obscene amount of requests that I'd still rather get through if I can.      So chances are I'll set aside a couple weeks every now and then throughout 2022 and randomly release some weapons and stuff, it just won't be frequent or consistent.

Also it's probably obvious but I'm closing off requests for good now, although if someone urgently needs a specific gun for a project of theirs I'd be more than happy to set aside a little time to make it for them.

I want to end this post by just saying thank you so goddamn much to the people who helped out by making animations and weapons for this, made requests, made the original idea that I blantantly stole, and perhaps most of all those who used stuff from the Armory in their animations.  (except in monster school anims smh my head)   
You guys made this project both possible and worthwhile, and this has really been one of the best parts of my life thus far.

On 11/27/2021 at 3:16 AM, Miner-412 said:

so is the final update gonna come at new year or somewhere in january?

Somewhere in January.

I would've picked a specific date but I don't yet know what days I work in January so I'm not sure when would be a good time to wrap up and post the update.   (usually it takes STUPID long to just post the finished updates for whatever reason, like a few hours)

On 11/28/2021 at 12:24 AM, crustyjpeg said:

Somewhere in January.

I would've picked a specific date but I don't yet know what days I work in January so I'm not sure when would be a good time to wrap up and post the update.   (usually it takes STUPID long to just post the finished updates for whatever reason, like a few hours)

okay.

On 11/24/2021 at 11:30 AM, crustyjpeg said:

It's a little tough to say this, but here goes:

Over the past couple weeks, as I said I would, I've tried to get back into working on the Armory - but it's been going nowhere.    I've given it some thought and have come to the realization that I can't really continue this project as a consistent/major thing much longer, for several reasons such as diversifying interests, having a job now, general personal stuff, the fact that most of my friends on this site have mostly or completely moved on, and admittedly just losing some interest in the Armory itself.
So, as much as I'd like to keep this going forever, I simply no longer have the time to do this consistently without making myself miserable.

Now, I'm not going to just leave it at that and let it die just like that.    That'd be lame.
So I'm ditching the plans I had for a return update on the 28th of this month, and instead I'm going to get together all the unreleased stuff I've got laying around (mostly ww2 update stuff), remake the lowest quality weapons in the Armory, get the attachments in a better/more versatile state, and try to knock out a few requests and essential/iconic weapons, and put it all in one big 'ol update sometime in January to give the Armory a satisfying end and leave it in a state where there isn't anything I'm dissatisfied with.

I should note however, that this doesn't mean I will completely stop working on the Armory after that.    I've got some neat update ideas laying around and there's still an obscene amount of requests that I'd still rather get through if I can.      So chances are I'll set aside a couple weeks every now and then throughout 2022 and randomly release some weapons and stuff, it just won't be frequent or consistent.

Also it's probably obvious but I'm closing off requests for good now, although if someone urgently needs a specific gun for a project of theirs I'd be more than happy to set aside a little time to make it for them.

I want to end this post by just saying thank you so goddamn much to the people who helped out by making animations and weapons for this, made requests, made the original idea that I blantantly stole, and perhaps most of all those who used stuff from the Armory in their animations.  (except in monster school anims smh my head)   
You guys made this project both possible and worthwhile, and this has really been one of the best parts of my life thus far.

Dude thank you so much man, this probably one of the best model pack that mi ever had. These models have helped me with so many renders and just dicking around with has been a lot of fun

On 4/10/2018 at 3:32 PM, crustyjpeg said:

MB_Armory3_Splash_Text.png?width=1440&he
Lovely banner by OzFalcon

Latest update: July 20, 2021 - Update 33
Final scheduled update: January 2022

NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS...
...unless you need something specific for a project of yours quickly, in which case I'd be happy to set aside some time to make it for you!

Weapon count (including close variants):123
Assault rifles & carbines:27
Battle rifles & DMRs:10
Single-action rifles:8
Anti-materiel rifles:3
Machine guns:9
Submachine guns:24
Handguns:18
Shotguns:16
Explosives & launchers:2
Melee weapons:1
Misc:5

The Modelbench Armory is a collection of weapon models made for Mine-Imator users to use in animations, still renders, or anything else you can think of.
Feel free to use them for whatever you please, no need to give credit although it is appreciated.
Sounds are included with all gun models, although I recommend you use your own for more consistency.

The Modelbench Armory is conceptually based on Überkiller's now-defunct Mine-Imator Armory.

Thanks to @MYSELF3200, @CodyBI, @Slime, @Hozq@OzFalcon, and @Duychung for their help with the Armory.

Frequently asked questions:

Reveal hidden contents

Q:Can you add an option to download the whole Armory in one file?
A:No, that would serve little to no practical purpose and make the process of updating the Armory even more of a hassle.

..that's it, feel free to ask a question frequently to help me grow this section. :smirk:

Terms of use:

Reveal hidden contents

-You can use these models in anything you want, no exceptions really.

-You don't have to give credit although it is appreciated.    Just don't claim you made these.

-It is fine to modify these models however you want for any reason, but don't publicly release modified models unless I give the go-ahead.

Some very basic tips/advice:

Reveal hidden contents

-Try to research the weapon you're using and find out how it works on a basic level and use that information in your animation.   It'll help make it more believable.
Or at least try to avoid the Hollywood bottomless magazines trope.
You can get some basic information about whatever weapon(s) you're using, along with the source for the sounds, in the "Info.txt" document, although the info contained is only really useful if you already have a bit of existing firearms knowledge, so I still recommend doing your own research.

-I recommend scaling down most models for any animations excluding first-person ones to about 0.8, as they're a little bit large due to MC's weird character proportions and me trying to keep fairly consistent pixel sizes.

-Use particles for both the muzzleflashes and impacts.    They're great for making gunfire (especially in combat) seem more powerful.    I'd recommend watching this video, it has plenty of useful information on the matter.

-And just in general, try to pay attention to detail.   This isn't really specific to gun animations or the Armory but just try to have detail in not only the environment but the way objects move and interact.    This includes stuff like ejecting spent rounds out of a gun, paying close attention to rounds fired and having reloads when necessary, and more.

WEAPONS

Assault rifles & carbines:

Reveal hidden contents

AKM:

Reveal hidden contents

AK-74:

Reveal hidden contents

AKS-74UN:

Reveal hidden contents

AK-74M:

Reveal hidden contents

AK-12 Prototype:

Reveal hidden contents

AK-19:

Reveal hidden contents

OTS-14-1A Groza-1:

Reveal hidden contents

Zastava M70A:

Reveal hidden contents

M16A4: 

Reveal hidden contents

Colt Model 601:

Reveal hidden contents

Mk. 18 Mod 1:

Reveal hidden contents

HK416 (16.5in barrel):

Reveal hidden contents

HK416 (10.4in barrel):

Reveal hidden contents

ADAR 2-15:

Reveal hidden contents

SR-556:

AK 5C:

Reveal hidden contents

G36:

G36C:

Reveal hidden contents

HK33A2:

Reveal hidden contents

HK53:

Reveal hidden contents

StG 44:

Reveal hidden contents

FAMAS F1:

MSBS-5.56B:

Reveal hidden contents

AUG A1:

Reveal hidden contents

L85A2 (made by CodyBI):

Reveal hidden contents

L22A2 (made by CodyBI):

Reveal hidden contents

Winchester M1907:

Reveal hidden contents

Battle rifles & DMRs:

Reveal hidden contents

G3A3:

Reveal hidden contents

AG3F2:

FN FAL:

Reveal hidden contents

StG 58:

Reveal hidden contents

AR-10:

Reveal hidden contents

SR-25:

Reveal hidden contents

M1 Garand:

Reveal hidden contents

FG 42:

Reveal hidden contents

Valmet M78:

Reveal hidden contents

BR55 Service Rifle (Halo series):

Reveal hidden contents

Single-action rifles:

Reveal hidden contents

AWM:

Reveal hidden contents

AWP:

Reveal hidden contents

PGM Ultima Ratio Intervention:

Reveal hidden contents

SMLE Mk. III*:

Reveal hidden contents

Lee-Enfield No. 5 Mk 1:

Reveal hidden contents

Enfield L42A1:

Reveal hidden contents

MAS-36:

Reveal hidden contents

Model 70:

Reveal hidden contents

Anti-materiel rifles:

Reveal hidden contents

Boys Anti-Tank Rifle:

Reveal hidden contents

Barrett M82A1:

Reveal hidden contents

PGM Hecate II:

Reveal hidden contents

Machine guns:

Reveal hidden contents

Lewis Gun Mk. 1:

Reveal hidden contents

Lewis Gun M1918:

Reveal hidden contents

CSRG M1915 Chauchat:

Reveal hidden contents

FT 2009 Chauchat (April fools 2020):

Reveal hidden contents

M1909 Benét–Mercié:

Reveal hidden contents

HK21E:

Reveal hidden contents

RPK:

Reveal hidden contents

M134 Minigun:

Reveal hidden contents

Chaingun (DOOM):

Reveal hidden contents

Submachine guns:

Reveal hidden contents

MP5A2:

Reveal hidden contents

MP5A3:

MP5 Reverse Stretch:

Reveal hidden contents

MP5K:

Reveal hidden contents

MP5SD2:

Reveal hidden contents

UMP-45:

Reveal hidden contents

SIG MPX:

Reveal hidden contents

MPL:

Reveal hidden contents

MP 18, I:

MP 40:

Reveal hidden contents

Thompson M1A1:

Reveal hidden contents

Thompson M1928:

Thompson M1919 Prototype ("Annihilator"):

Reveal hidden contents

M3 "Grease Gun":

Reveal hidden contents

M3 "Grease Gun" (Suppressed):

Reveal hidden contents

M3A1 "Grease Gun":

Reveal hidden contents

STEN Mk. II:

Reveal hidden contents

STEN Mk. IIS:

Reveal hidden contents

STEN Mk. V:

Reveal hidden contents

Nambu Type 1:

Reveal hidden contents

KRISS Vector:

Reveal hidden contents

P90 TR:

Reveal hidden contents

PP-19 Bizon-2:

Reveal hidden contents

Vityaz-SN:

Reveal hidden contents

Handguns:

Reveal hidden contents

M1911A1:

Reveal hidden contents

Lebman Machine Pistol:

Reveal hidden contents

AMT Hardballer:

Reveal hidden contents

Striker (Hitman):

Reveal hidden contents

Beretta 92F:

Reveal hidden contents

USP Match:

Reveal hidden contents

USP Tactical:

Luger P08:

Reveal hidden contents

Borchardt C93:

Reveal hidden contents

Webley Self-Loading Pistol Mk. 1:

Reveal hidden contents

Glock 17:

Reveal hidden contents

Walther P5:

Reveal hidden contents

Walther P5 Lang:

Colt Python:

Reveal hidden contents

Chiappa Rhino 60DS:

Reveal hidden contents

Desert Eagle Mark XIX:

Kolibri pistol:

Reveal hidden contents

APS:

Reveal hidden contents

Shotguns:

Reveal hidden contents

SXP Marine Defender:

Reveal hidden contents

Mossberg 590A1 Retrograde:

Reveal hidden contents

Mossberg 590 Shockwave:

Reveal hidden contents

M1897 Trench Shotgun:

Reveal hidden contents

M26 MASS (standalone):

Reveal hidden contents

SPAS-12:

Sjögren Shotgun:

Winchester Model 1887:

Reveal hidden contents

Winchester Model 1887 Sawn-off:

Remington M1900:

Reveal hidden contents

Remington M1900 Sawn-off:

Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I:

Reveal hidden contents

Auto-5:

Reveal hidden contents

Saiga-12K:

Reveal hidden contents

Striker-12:

Reveal hidden contents

Explosives & launchers:

Reveal hidden contents

RPG-7:

Reveal hidden contents

M15 Stielhandgranate:

Reveal hidden contents

Melee weapons:

Reveal hidden contents

Baseball bat:

Reveal hidden contents

Misc:

Reveal hidden contents

DEMP 2 (Star Wars: Jedi Knight II):

Reveal hidden contents

DC-17 Hand Blaster (Star Wars series):

Reveal hidden contents

Ray Gun (Call of Duty series):

Reveal hidden contents

OSIPR (Half-Life 2):

Reveal hidden contents

Laser Rifle (Terraria):

Reveal hidden contents

ATTACHMENTS

Every attachment has an attachment type in parentheses, and should (atleast within realistic bounds, you can do whatever you want really) only be attached to weapons with that attachment type. 
These are pretty much only meant for firearms, not melee weapons or anything else like that.
You can find what attachment type(s) a weapon has in its info .txt file, if applicable.
The "Custom" attachment type means it doesn't use any standard mounts and is generally attached to a gun permanently.
Muzzle devices instead have what round they're meant for in parentheses, and should generally only be used on guns with a matching or comparable cartridge if you want to keep things realistic.
Also please note that magnified sights do not include any zoom/magnification setups, and you'll have to set those up however you want to get a zoom effect.

Grips & bipods:

Reveal hidden contents

Knight's Armament Forward Pistol Grip (Picatinny rail):

Reveal hidden contents

Magpul AFG-2 (Picatinny rail):

Reveal hidden contents

Magpul Bipod (Picatinny rail):

Reveal hidden contents

Knight's Armament Rail Panels (Picatinny rail):

Reveal hidden contents

Muzzle devices:

Reveal hidden contents

SureFire SOCOM556-RC (5.56x45mm NATO):

Reveal hidden contents

B&T Impuls-IIA (9x19mm Parabellum):

Reveal hidden contents

SilencerCo Osprey 9 (9x19mm Parabellum):

Reveal hidden contents

SilencerCo Salvo-12 (12 gauge shotgun):

Reveal hidden contents

PBS-1 (7.62x39mm):

Reveal hidden contents

PBS-4 (5.45x39mm):

Reveal hidden contents

KAC SR-25 Suppressor (7.62x51mm NATO):

Reveal hidden contents

A2 Birdcage flash hider (5.56x45mm NATO):

Reveal hidden contents

Close-range sights:

Reveal hidden contents

EOTech Model 518 (Picatinny rail):

Reveal hidden contents

EOTech ATPIAL (Picatinny rail):

Reveal hidden contents

OKP-7 (Russian dovetail):

Reveal hidden contents

EKP-1S-03 Kobra (Russian dovetail):

Reveal hidden contents

PK-AS (Russian dovetail):

Reveal hidden contents

Nydar Model 47 (Custom)

Reveal hidden contents

Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Sights (Picatinny rail):

Reveal hidden contents

Troy Industries Tritium BattleSights (Picatinny rail):

Reveal hidden contents

SureFire Rapid Transition Sights (Picatinny rail):

Reveal hidden contents

Medium-long range sights:

Reveal hidden contents

Trijicon TA31RCO (ACOG) (Picatinny rail):

Reveal hidden contents

Leupold Mark 4 (Picatinny rail):

Reveal hidden contents

Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PM II-LP (Picatinny rail):

Reveal hidden contents

Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PM II-LP (H&K Dovetail):

Reveal hidden contents

POSP 4x24 (Russian dovetail):

Reveal hidden contents

SUSAT L9A1 (SA80 optic mount):

Reveal hidden contents

Underbarrel weapons & bayonets:

Reveal hidden contents

M1917 Bayonet (M1917 Bayonet Lug):

Reveal hidden contents

M7 Bayonet (M7 Bayonet Lug):

Reveal hidden contents

M26 MASS (Picatinny rail):

Reveal hidden contents

Other attachments:

Reveal hidden contents

Picatinny rail segments (Custom):

Reveal hidden contents

Picatinny rail adapter (H&K Dovetail):

Reveal hidden contents

Picatinny rail adapter (Russian Dovetail):

Reveal hidden contents

Shotgun shell carriers (Custom):

Reveal hidden contents

Requested/planned weapons:

Reveal hidden contents

M2 Browning

Blurrg-1120 (Star Wars Battlefront 2) [Swift]

Remington 1858 revolving carbine [DuallyElemental]

Peacekeeper (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2) [StarFX]

Magpul FMG-9 [StarFX]

Bren Mk. 1 [Primatium]

Madsen LMG [Primatium]

Huot Automatic Rifle [Primatium]

Remington Zig-Zag Derringer [Primatium]

Some kind of musket, specific model not yet decided [Rollo]

Havoc Rifle (Titanfall series) [Benji]

A wider selection of grenades [Slime]

All stock weapons (Team Fortress 2) [Slime]

Super Shotgun (Doom Eternal) [Nzshark6]

Mosin-Nagant (and maybe some more Russian guns) [Boris]

Master Sword (TLoZ series) [BluTheDogo]

Anakin's second lightsaber (Star Wars series) [Zawdan]

E-11 Blaster Rifle (Star Wars series) [Zawdan]

Sterling L2a3

Sterling L34A1

The Mandalorian's blaster (The Mandalorian) [Just Philip]

Bergmann No. 1

FN Five-SeveN [kang_vn]

Spike's Tactical Rare Breed Crusader [cockroach]

Standschütze Hellriegel M1915 [Just Philip]

Jacket's Piece (Payday 2) [anima cryses]

"A4-K7" (Cursed/meme gun) [SuperNerdNathan]

Blunderbuss of some sort [SuperNerdNathan]

Flintlock pistol of some sort [SuperNerdNathan]

Caracal Pistol [Mebroukyessad]

That Gun (Fallout: New Vegas) [TheRealMariobros1045]

S&W 6906 [DuallyElemental]

M41A Pulse Rifle (Alien series) [Just Philip]

RPzB 54 (Panzerschreck) [FoxReeor]

VSS Vintorez [FoxReeor]

AS VAL

Bowie Knife [goldmaverick]

Barrett M99 [DragonPlayz]

Kusarigama [shadowlord123]

No Turning Back (Destiny 2) [DragonPixel]

Blade of the Archfiend (Ninja Gaiden II) [吊打小逗比]

Some kind of knife (how have i not done this yet? lol don't worry i'll do a good few soon) [GameOfCharging]

Man Catcher [shadowlord123]

Some kind of sword [Funny 132]

Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber (Star Wars series) [Yoshifan33]

Chainsaw (DOOM 2016) [VisionBit]

Butterfly knife [VisionBit]

Huntsman knife (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive) [VisionBit]

"Tactical" machete [VisionBit]

Sterling C1 [Slime]

Browning Hi-Power [Slime]

DP-27 [Slime]

Accuracy International AX50 [AryaN_87]

Karambit [20xo]

Walther WA 2000 [Freddy]

H&K PSG1 [Freddy]

H&K MK 23 [Freddy]

SCAR-H / FN MK 17 [Freddy]

horrible dewalt ar15 [McsterDoesAnimating]

HK433 [McsterDoesAnimating]

M1 Carbine [Miner-412]

MP7 [omnom143, Miner-412]

Sniper Rifle (Half-Life 2 Beta) [Freddy]

Alyx's Gun (Half-Life series) [Freddy]

Tau Cannon (Half-Life series) [Freddy]

Gluon Gun (Half-Life series) [Freddy]

BFG 9000 (Doom series) [Freddy]

Browning BAR [Freddy]

XM29 OICW [Freddy]

FN Five-seveN [Freddy]

M249 SAW [Freddy]

Winchester Model 1200 [Joebot The Robot]

Scorpion Evo 3 [YukoNeko]

Winchester Model 1894 [r3dm3mb3r]

Tec-9 [Miner-412]

Frontier Justice (Team Fortress 2) [An Engie Main]

Mauser C96 [A Frencho Robot]

Requested/planned attachments:

Reveal hidden contents

One more more muzzle brakes/recoil compensators [Rollo]

Some bayonets [Slime]

KAC Masterkey [Primatium]

TASCO Red Dot [FrostySix]

ESSLNB Reflex Sight [r3d3mb3r]

M9 Phrobis III bayonet [VisionBit]

M203 grenade launcher [Freddy]

M320 grenade launcher [T-Youzi]

Thanks for taking the time to look at this, I hope it's helpful.

nice.