The Modelbench Armory

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 5/15/2021 at 2:53 PM, crustyjpeg said:

I've already got an M134 minigun, but it sucks. 8D    I'm definitely gonna redo it at some point.
[sorry for the late response lol]

No worries! Don't pressure yourself, you've got a lot of requests.

Update 31

I didn't actually mean to have two "Strikers" here and I made all the weapons here before I even realized I made two guns with basically the same name.     lol

Weapons:

-Added the BR55 Service Rifle (Halo 2's Battle Rifle), requested by @YoshiHunter [Under Battle Rifles of course]
-Added the Striker-12, requested by @Primatium [Under Shotguns]
-Added the Striker pistol from the Hitman series, requested by @Mr.Matt, and the IRL weapon it was based on, the AMT Hardballer [Both under Handguns]

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to do the Plasma Cutter (from the Dead Space series, requested by HeYoNia) because there just isn't enough reference on it out there and it's too weird and foreign of a design for me to try and figure it out myself, so I just can't really do it justice.

NEXT UP:Some more requests

1 hour ago, crustyjpeg said:

Update 31

I didn't actually mean to have two "Strikers" here and I made all the weapons here before I even realized I made two guns with basically the same name.     lol

Weapons:

-Added the BR55 Service Rifle (Halo 2's Battle Rifle), requested by @YoshiHunter [Under Battle Rifles of course]
-Added the Striker-12, requested by @Primatium [Under Shotguns]
-Added the Striker pistol from the Hitman series, requested by @Mr.Matt, and the IRL weapon it was based on, the AMT Hardballer [Both under Handguns]

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to do the Plasma Cutter (from the Dead Space series, requested by HeYoNia) because there just isn't enough reference on it out there and it's too weird and foreign of a design for me to try and figure it out myself, so I just can't really do it justice.

NEXT UP:Some more requests

All hail to crustyjpeg

you are Epic my guy!

14 hours ago, Primatium said:

the images of mk 18 mod 1 is not available

7 hours ago, SKAY said:

Very great models, but i cant download M16A4, pls fix the link

Should be fixed now.   Thanks for bringing these to my attention

Update 32

Weapons:

-Added the DC-17 Hand Blaster from the Star Wars series, requested by @OzFalcon
-Added the Ray Gun from the CoD Black Ops series, requested by @ZombieGuildford
-Added the PGM Hecate II anti-materiel rifle, requested by @Zman1der and @Extro

Changes:

-Ever so slightly tweaked the Walther P5 and P5 Lang
-Added a new category, "Misc", for stuff that doesn't fit in the other categories unless I tried to shoehorn them in.    Mainly fictional weapons.

There was to be a fourth gun in this update, but I significantly underestimated how tricky the Ray Gun would be so I didn't have the time.    It'll be in the next one.

NEXT UP:Wow, even more requests.    Featuring the Chiappa Rhino.

Edited by crustyjpeg

3 hours ago, crustyjpeg said:

Update 32

Weapons:

Changes:

-Added a new category, "Misc", for stuff that doesn't fit in the other categories unless I tried to shoehorn them in.    Mainly fictional weapons.

There was to be a fourth gun in this update, but I significantly underestimated how tricky the Ray Gun would be so I didn't have the time.    It'll be in the next one.

congratulations, you did amazing bud :)

1 hour ago, Evrayem said:

Can some bode give a download link of every thing but without the ATTACHMENTS pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease??

What would you need every single weapon for?    Seems kinda pointless, especially since you definitely couldn't reasonably use them all in one project.

On 7/4/2021 at 6:38 PM, crustyjpeg said:

Update 32

Weapons:

Changes:

https://imgur.com/WUGuuvm

after 3 whole years :frsleeper:

Edited by Extro

11 hours ago, crustyjpeg said:

What would you need every single weapon for?    Seems kinda pointless, especially since you definitely couldn't reasonably use them all in one project.

first thank you for answering me,yes I actually  need them because I am working on a big project,I will try to download them