The Modelbench Armory

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

34 minutes ago, Duychung said:

i would like to Request 1 more model for pistol, Beretta M9 but with Csgo sound or real life sound, whatever sound you wanna give the gun sounds like :L  

I've already planned on doing the M9 in an update soon, so I'll just go ahead and tag you when I release it.    As for the sounds I'll include some as always, probably from BF4 or Insurgency Sandstorm as usual.

Update 21:

-Added the Nambu Type 1, which I was going to release some 4 months ago but couldn't.   But hey, better late than never.

-Re-added the Enfield L42A1, which I accidentally removed last update.   You may notice it looks a lot better than it did before.

-Updated the SMLE Mk. III* a good bit, since I released it in an unfinished state last update.

This update would be bigger but I've been busy with moving and only set up my computer a couple days ago.

Next update you can expect a bunch of shotguns.

1 hour ago, SGTHLM said:

is there by chance a zip file with all the weapons/attachments? enjoying messing around with the deagle btw :)

I don't have a zip file with the entire armory in it at the moment, but if that's something you want I might throw that into the next update as a weird bonus.    It'd probably be a bit of a pain to keep the zip file updated with all the latest Armory stuff on top of everything though.

Also I'm glad you're having fun with the deagle

??? UPDATE 22 ???

-Added a mini flag attachment thing you can stick in a ventilated handguard or something.
-Added a mini flag attachment thing that you can mount on picatinny rails.

Both flags are only the US flag for now but you can make your own texture or wait for me to make more, which I will.   (haha no)

Tomorrow's update has a bunch of shotguns and won't be as useless as this one.

Edited by crustyjpeg
this didn't age well

Update 23 - The Shotgun Update

(or 22 i guess the previous one hardly counts lol)

Weapons:

-Added the Mossberg 590A1 Retrograde

-Added the Mossberg 590 Shockwave (maybe the most impractical gun in the armory) (also the model dates back to may 2018 and somehow i never added it to the armory)

-Added the Winchester Model 1887 (requested by @StarFX) plus a sawn-off variant

-Added the Remington M1900 (For @BladerInc's request for a double barrel shotgun) and a sawn-off variant (For @shadowlord123)

-Added the Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I (requested via fictional representations on two seperate occasions by @aaucuy3345 and @Bronze)

-Added the Sjögren Shotgun

-Updated the SPAS-12 and M1897 Trench Shotgun to closer match their real-life counterparts

Attachments:

-Added the M26 MASS underbarrel shotgun, plus a standalone variant under the weapons section (requested by @Primatium)

-Added some shotgun shell carriers, with three variants holding 5, 6, and 8 shells (requested by the inescapable @Slime)

-Updated the M1917 Bayonet to fit the updated M1897 and look closer to the real thing

Other:

-Updated the 12 gauge shotgun shells' texture to be a higher quality (rather than the overly bright original) and added some extra texture options besides the classic red shell (green, paper shell, and full brass shell)

-Replaced the banner with another wonderful banner by @OzFalcon

I hope y'all enjoy the shotguns and find a good use for them.

Edited by crustyjpeg

17 hours ago, crustyjpeg said:

Update 23 - The Shotgun Update

(or 22 i guess the previous one hardly counts lol)

Weapons:

-Added the Mossberg 590A1 Retrograde

-Added the Mossberg 590 Shockwave (maybe the most impractical gun in the armory) (also the model dates back to may 2018 and somehow i never added it to the armory)

-Added the Winchester Model 1887, plus a sawn-off variant

-Added the Remington M1900 (For @BladerInc's request for a double barrel shotgun) and a sawn-off variant (For @shadowlord123)

-Added the Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I (requested via fictional representations on two seperate occasions by @aaucuy3345 and @Bronze)

-Added the Sjögren Shotgun

-Updated the SPAS-12 and M1897 Trench Shotgun to closer match their real-life counterparts

Attachments:

-Added the M26 MASS underbarrel shotgun, plus a standalone variant under the weapons section (requested by @Primatium)

-Added some shotgun shell carriers, with three variants holding 5, 6, and 8 shells (requested by the inescapable @Slime)

-Updated the M1917 Bayonet to fit the updated M1897 and look closer to the real thing

Other:

-Updated the 12 gauge shotgun shells' texture to be a higher quality (rather than the overly bright original) and added some extra texture options besides the classic red shell (green, paper shell, and full brass shell)

-Replaced the banner with another wonderful banner by @OzFalcon

I hope y'all enjoy the shotguns and find a good use for them.

The model 1887 Looks so sick

22 minutes ago, Fatty0666 said:

Hey! I have a question but is there like... A folder with all of the models together in one place that is easy to download or do I have to do it one by one?

I've considered doing an all-in-one folder but that'd be a massive pain to keep up-to-date and kinda worthless.    There is no such thing at the moment.

If you've got a specific reason for wanting that then I may do the all-in-one folder thing if it's a good enough reason, but I don't see that being remotely useful.

a wave of guns from pixel gun 3d incoming, if you want to make the mechanism realistic, just modify it, also, try to use your own style if you want to

if you use your own style and modify the design, the mechanism may be better

anti-gravity blaster

Spoiler

https://pixelgun-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Anti-Gravity_Blaster_(PG3D)

latest?cb=20181008093701i remember that this gun shoots orange light projectile that can explode and blows people away, the battery was behind of the gun

cherry bomb

Spoiler

https://pixelgun-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Cherry_Bomb

latest?cb=20181008094413in my thought this pistol-shaped grenade launcher shoots cherry-shaped grenades

big buddy

Spoiler

https://pixelgun-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Big_Buddy_(PG3D)

latest?cb=20181008093014i remember that this cannon shoots an explosive cannonball

Dragon Breath

Spoiler

https://pixelgun-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Breath

latest?cb=20181008095218i remember that this laser weapon can shoots red laser longer until the battery runs out, the battery is from behind

Signal Pistol (more like flare gun or detonator from TF2 according to trivia)

Spoiler

https://pixelgun-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Signal_Pistol_(PG3D)

latest?cb=20181008101628in the game, the flare gun shoots explosive shell instead of firework shell

i already remake the pig hammer with my own texture, the texture is taken from minecraft steve, its called Stevohammer

"Predator" (more like Saiga-12)

heavy shotgun (more like Pancor Jackhammer)

Mech Heavy Rifle

Spoiler

https://pixelgun-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Mech_Heavy_Rifle

latest?cb=20181004013624this rifle have revolver cylinder at the right side of the gun

Law Enforcer (more like winchester M1866 Lever action Rifle)

Pawn's gun (more like a thicc revolver)

Edited by Primatium

On 7/16/2020 at 9:05 AM, Primatium said:

-snip-

I think I'll have to turn that one down, it's a quite massive request (literally larger than the armory's largest update so far) and you've already got quite a few requests on the list.

Update 24:

Weapons:

-Added the UMP-45, requested by @Benji

-Added the M3A1 "Grease Gun"

-Added a suppressed variant of the M3 "Grease Gun"

-Added the MPL

-Added the Model 70

-Added the FN FAL, requested by @StarFX

-Added the StG 58

-Added the Walther P5

-Added the Walther P5 Lang

-Added the Borchardt C93

-Added the APS (Stechkin machine pistol)

Other:

I'm going on a little hiatus since I'm feeling a little burned out (and just in general crappy lately because it's summer) and going out to a cabin in the woods with no internet connection for a week soon.    The first update after the hiatus should be pretty great though.

Also, I added another thing to the request terms.

Hopefully this is a nice update and you all get some good use out of these guns.

1 hour ago, krankins said:

Some DC-17 hand blasters (From the Star Wars universe) would be pretty neat in your style.

•  

i think there are plans to do something like this, but im not sure. Check Requests.

Edited by Slime