The Modelbench Armory

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

34 minutes ago, Zawdan said:

- Portal gun

Please read the request guidelines.    That's not really a weapon and in fact was the example I used for something against the guidelines/rules.

35 minutes ago, Zawdan said:

- Galaxy blaster

- Jedi lightsaber sword?

By "galaxy blaster" do you mean a blaster from Star Wars?    There's a ridiculous amount of those in SW canon and assuming that's what you're referring to, I'd like a specific blaster.

And same goes for the Lightsaber.    They vary a good bit and I'd like to know the specific lightsaber you want.

1 hour ago, crustyjpeg said:

By "galaxy blaster" do you mean a blaster from Star Wars?    There's a ridiculous amount of those in SW canon and assuming that's what you're referring to, I'd like a specific blaster.

And same goes for the Lightsaber.    They vary a good bit and I'd like to know the specific lightsaber you want.

By Galaxy blaster I mean star wars stormtrooper blaster
The lightsaber can be like Luke's or Anakin's

Portal gun would be useful for animation as a weapon, and I can't use modelbench myself

(sorry for the mistakes, I'm not the best in English and I have to use google translate)

Hope you don't mind me requesting a third gun. (If not, please just tell me if I'm not allowed and I will gladly understand.)
I was thinking the standschuetze hellriegel. I always thought it was an interesting design and I always wanted to have one for Mine Imator.
Image:See the source image
Forgive me if it's really big. I can't tell.

On 5/13/2020 at 4:30 AM, Zawdan said:

Portal gun would be useful for animation as a weapon, and I can't use modelbench myself

Crusty has already stated that the portal gun is againt the guidelines and will not be making it.

Turns out Mediafire screwed up some files and plus the site's got ads and stuff, so I'm moving over to Google Drive (Which I really shoulda used from the start).   
The Armory is down in the mean time. (And I hope that won't get in the way of anything you're working on)

It may take a while to re-upload everything so the update MAY have to be postponed to tomorrow, but if I can get it out tonight I will.

Edited by crustyjpeg

Update 20: The AR Update

I had to delay it a little bit since MediaFire decided to be a pain and I moved over to Google Drive, but here it is.

WEAPONS:

-Replaced the old (and frankly pretty awful) M16 model with two guns, the M16A4 and the Colt Model 601.    I figured these two would work since the M16A4 is effectively the last of the main M16 rifle series, and the Model 601 is pretty much the M16 before it was designated that.

-Remade the similarly bad SR-556 model.

-Added the Mk. 18 Mod 1.

-Added the HK416, with a short barrel (10.4 inches, shortest one available) as requested by @Jellie10.

-Added the ADAR 2-15, a weird Russian AR-15 with wood furniture.

-Added the SR-25.

-Added the FG 42, a WWII weapon that had some considerable impact on the design of the AR-10/AR-15 rifles.

-Accidentially removed the L42A1, long story short I was updating it and lost the finished version while moving over to Google Drive.   I'll bring it back next update.

-Updated the "SMLE Mk. 1" which was actually a Mk. III, making it look better and actually calling it a Mk. III.    It'll probably be updated more in the next update.

-Added the Lee-Enfield No. 5 Mk 1 as compensation for stealing away the L42A1.

ATTACHMENTS:

-Added the M7 bayonet, for use on some AR-15 platform rifles.    Part of @Slime's request for more bayonets.

-Added the EOTech ATPIAL for @Slime's request of a laser sight.

-Added the Knight's Armament SR-25 Suppressor, mainly for the SR-25 as the name implies but also just because the Armory had no suppressors for 7.62 NATO.

-Added the Knight's Armament rail panels, so that you don't have to cut your hands on exposed Picatinny.

-Added some Picatinny rail segments for maximum Bubba'ing potential.

-Added a tan color option to the EOTech Model 518.

-Updated the tan color on the KAC Forward Pistol Grip.

I also did some heavy re-formatting to the page itself and of course all the downloads are on Google Drive now.

kthanksbye