The Modelbench Armory

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

31 minutes ago, Slime said:

Read the guidelines, these arent allowed.

Ah. I didn't read the guidelines because I requested the same things a while a go and it was fine. (Until they were removed about a year later)

Oof.

10 minutes ago, TwoToRule said:

-snip-

Yeah, sorry about that.

I'm doing this thing for free and as a passion project, and I've found I have zero interest in making Nerf guns and the like, not to mention I don't see Nerf guns being used in animations much.

Edited by crustyjpeg

3 minutes ago, NietyFox said:

yoo pssst, i saw a video on the modelbench armory channel for the Combine 1911 from HL:A

by any chance that might release soon? thank ?

I'm planning on releasing alongside the remade USP Match, the MP7, and the HLA shotgun as part of a Half-Life themed update as soon as possible but if you need it for something at the moment I'd be happy to send it to you in probably about an hour.

2 minutes ago, crustyjpeg said:

I'm planning on releasing alongside the remade USP Match, the MP7, and the HLA shotgun as part of a Half-Life themed update as soon as possible but if you need it for something at the moment I'd be happy to send it to you in probably about an hour.

ooh sick, alrighty

big apprece if you did, if you don't mind, thank you :]

17 hours ago, StarFX said:

are Fixed Shotguns yet? Seriously i'm tired of getting Sniped From 64-108 Studs by a Shotgun.

They had a huge update where they made different guns more accurate and different guns less accurate.

Edited by RoboCreep11
poop

I think ammoboxes and gun stand models for different cartilages would be a good addition 

1 minute ago, TheCollieStalks said:

I think ammoboxes and gun stand models for different cartilages would be a good addition 

Also what do you think about customizable guns? Like if you were to make different gun parts so users could chose and piece them together into custom guns for their own liking 

52 minutes ago, TheCollieStalks said:

Also what do you think about customizable guns? Like if you were to make different gun parts so users could chose and piece them together into custom guns for their own liking 

Interesting and potentially great sugguestions.

I'm a quite hesitant about the second one as it'd require basically entirely redoing plenty of guns, would make the guns more demanding on performance, and be a little trickier for new users.

But maybe as a side project/extra thing in the Armory, separate from the main thing.

Update 18:

-Added the L85A2 and L22A2, requested by @Slime, along with the SUSAT L9A1 sight for use with them.    Huge thanks to @CodyBI for making these models.

-Re-organized the model categorization a bit, adding the Anti-materiel rifles section (and adding the Boys AT Rifle and M82A1 to it) and killing off the Semi-automatic rifles section, moving all weapons from it to other sections.

Next update should include everyone's favorite metal tube, and a certain French bolt-action so that the Single-action rifles section isn't entirely made of Lee-Enfields. (and more stuff i hope)

Edited by crustyjpeg
added the update number

12 minutes ago, Boris said:

What about some WW1/WW2 Russian weapons? Such as a Mosin Nagant or a TT-33. Maybe even some later guns like a Makarov?

That'd be fun, I'll at the very least do a Mosin-Nagant of some sort since I need some more bolt-actions.

Update 19:

Sorry it was a day late I just forgot lol

Added:
-The STEN, specifically the Mk. II, IIS, and V.   Requested by @Just Philip
-The MAS-36, so that the bolt-action section isn't entirely Lee-Enfield rifles.

Changes:
I've changed the 2-week update cycle to a 3-week one since I've got a bunch more to do and even when I'm focusing hard on the Armory I still find it to be insufficient.
Also I may not be able to release an update on the 24th since I'm going to be moving to a different state around that time.

I suspect I'll be far more productive starting around this June, but as always I can't promise anything.

Edited by crustyjpeg
added the update number