The Modelbench Armory

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Duychung said:

P250 from csgo next? 

I've mentioned this before but the Armory is closed to requests for the time being. (with the exeption of attachments, which are open until February 9th)
Also the P250 is a real gun, so "from csgo" is a bit weird.

7 hours ago, Fatty0666 said:

Can I get a Cestus? (It's the weapon that goes over the hand and you can punch with it. Brass Knuckles/Claw Glove would also be cool.)

read the title of the topic.

Its closed to requests

But is it dead? You didn't say that and I put that there so that when/if it is open to requests mine is there. It's a lack of memory on my part for it. So yeah I saw "Closed to Requests" but you didn't say it was done/dead. Therefore when/if it opens again my request/suggestion is there and when/if it is done I would have said request made. Just lack of remembering what all I post here. (I comment on a lot of things.

3 minutes ago, Fatty0666 said:

But is it dead? You didn't say that and I put that there so that when/if it is open to requests mine is there. It's a lack of memory on my part for it. So yeah I saw "Closed to Requests" but you didn't say it was done/dead. Therefore when/if it opens again my request/suggestion is there and when/if it is done I would have said request made. Just lack of remembering what all I post here. (I comment on a lot of things.

It's not dead, I'm still actively updating it.    And the "closed to requests" thing effectively means I disregard/ignore any requests posted until it's re-opened.

The reason for this is simply that the requests list filled up faster than I could take care of it, and just now I'm getting faster at making models.

13 minutes ago, ZombieGuildford said:

I've got another question about my suggestion. The Ray Gun. The Ray Gun is an Iconicly round fire arm but how would you render that in MC.

Like the Left where it's still blocky, or the Right where it uses slopes?

RGDemo.png

i generally figure stuff out as i make it, but definitely not the one on the right

I intended to get an update out today as part of the every-other-sunday schedule but I've been quite burned out from the last couple of updates being quite large and as such there's nothing today.     Also, I'm extending the attachment request thingy for another two weeks since there's no update.

Lastly, there might be something coming on the 14th, but you'll just have to wait and see.

Update 16:

-Redid the Thompson M1928 model, as the old one wasn't very good
-Added the Thompson M1A1 and M1919 "Annihilator" prototype.
-Added the M1911A1 replacing the old M1911 model that was probably a mix of the original and A1 versions.
-Added the Lebman Machine Pistol, a full-auto modified M1911A1

aight that's all, i hope you had a happy valentine's day

Edited by crustyjpeg
added the update number

2 minutes ago, GreenLightning said:

-snip-

I've been thinking about making one of those for a while now so I'll most likely do one somewhere down the line, but I'm gonna try to slow down on the SMGs because I've been going overboard with those while neglecting other weapon categories.

as is often the case, there's not gonna be an update tomorrow even though i meant to get one out

with the recent updates i've kinda burned myself out, and i have plenty of other projects to work on and not enough time to take care of everything

i'll also be putting the next one on hold and just release stuff when i want to for the time being, so that i can focus more on making actual animations (which i don't see enough of around here)

Edited by crustyjpeg

Update 17:

Only one gun, but it's a damn fine gun.
166r3li63s0otv5zg.jpg?size_id=a

The Fusil Tactique Modele 2009. (Tactical Rifle Model of 2009 in English, and FT 2009 for short)
A French close-quarters battle rifle chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO, and based on the highly successful Chauchat light machine gun introduced all the way back in 1915 and still in service to this day.
The FT 2009 was adopted in 2009 for a close-quarters combat role as the FAMAS assault rifles didn't have sufficient stopping power, and has been proven in combat time and time again.
Due to its immense success it has started to replace the Chauchat itself in the LMG/SAW role, fitted with a bipod.
Some are built off original WW1-era Chauchats, and others are built from the ground up by Nexter Systems. (formerly GIAT Industries)

It's also normally fitted with a suppressor, but I didn't have the time to make one today.

Edited by crustyjpeg
added the update number

The Armory is 2 years old today, and while I didn't originally plan anything today I decided I really oughta do something, so:

Requests have been re-opened, ask me for whatever the hell you want (within the guidelines of course) and I'll do it unless it's the FN F2000.
Not only that but the schedule is back, the first update within the re-opened schedule will be on the 19th.W

i am going to regret this lol

46 minutes ago, crustyjpeg said:

The Armory is 2 years old today, and while I didn't originally plan anything today I decided I really oughta do something, so:

Requests have been re-opened, ask me for whatever the hell you want (within the guidelines of course) and I'll do it unless it's the FN F2000.
Not only that but the schedule is back, the first update within the re-opened schedule will be on the 19th.W

can u made Artic Warfare Police? 

4 hours ago, crustyjpeg said:

How about the STEN used in WW2? It's one of my favorites in Battlefield 5 and I never use any other SMG.
Picture:See the source image

10 hours ago, Duychung said:

can u made Artic Warfare Police? 

Yep.

7 hours ago, Just Philip said:

How about the STEN used in WW2? It's one of my favorites in Battlefield 5 and I never use any other SMG.
Picture: -snip-

Hell yeah, also for the hell of it i'll make the suppressed variant too.
also you should try the mp34 it's pretty similar to the sten but it has a bayonet and that's the best way to kill people

1 hour ago, StarFX said:

You will sure regret this xd

-snip-

I sure will.
Also is there a specific FAL variant you want?   I've already got the Austrian version (StG 58) modeled, but not ready to be posted.   So if there's a specific variant you want please let me know.

43 minutes ago, Ehsanium said:

-snip-

Well that was fast, I'll try to get these requests done before the year ends, but I've not got the best track record for that.

Edited by crustyjpeg

34 minutes ago, crustyjpeg said:

I sure will.
Also is there a specific FAL variant you want?   I've already got the Austrian version (StG 58) modeled, but not ready to be posted.   So if there's a specific variant you want please let me know.

its this one

FN-FAL_belgian.jpeg