The Modelbench Armory

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

12 minutes ago, Yoshifan33 said:

I know requests are closed, and it's been a long time, but if you ever have time, maybe the MP40?

I've actually made it very recently when I was bored and will have it in the next update.

I guess I'll tag you with it and pretend the reason I made it was a request 

15 minutes ago, crustyjpeg said:

I've actually made it very recently when I was bored and will have it in the next update.

I guess I'll tag you with it and pretend the reason I made it was a request 

Awesome! Thanks so much! :D

Update 11:

This is a smaller update, just wanted to do this because it's the 75th anniversary of the Normandy Beach landings.

Added:
-M1 Garand
-MP40

Both of these were requested by @Yoshifan33, but I made the MP40 before he requested it and I planned on doing the Garand before it was requested.
Also good for him that he has very good taste in guns.

Edited by crustyjpeg
added the update number

5 minutes ago, Yoshifan33 said:

SPAS-12 has always been my favorite shotgun up until I laid eyes on the classic double barrel

Hey, the SPAS-12 has always been my favorite shotgun until I found out about those WW1 trenchguns.

Edited by crustyjpeg

9 hours ago, ZombieGuildford said:

What do ppl not understand about the whole (Requests Closed) thing. Why havent comments just been disabled until reqests become open?

Because thats only for topics that mods close for violations of the rules and such