Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The fire is not producing light and the lighting in general could be refined. The fog in the background could be a bit more subtle. The bow is almost camouflaged with that tree, the blur/depth of field could be used to blur out the tree to keep the bow in focus and more obvious. The posing of the legs could be a tad better.

On 4/6/2018 at 3:54 PM, ShadowNinja5764 said:

The fire is not producing light and the lighting in general could be refined. The fog in the background could be a bit more subtle. The bow is almost camouflaged with that tree, the blur/depth of field could be used to blur out the tree to keep the bow in focus and more obvious. The posing of the legs could be a tad better.

I did my best to make the fire make light, I put a point light in it, turned off cast shadows on the fire, and turned the brightness on the fire up. That fog is used as smoke, also if I  made it any less the edge of the schematic would be visible, I tried the DOF on the tree, it blurred out half of the body. I should have taken the time to do better leg positions, but I don't see anything wrong with the positioning.