Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

yes, my 3rd fav minigame

Anyways, it needs some improvements:

That... Green Hair guy... what's he doing? I can't see anything in his hand... The Red guy's stance is wierd. No bends can be visually seen on the left and the right arm.

34 minutes ago, MasterArcher12 said:

yes, my 3rd fav minigame

Anyways, it needs some improvements:

That... Green Hair guy... what's he doing? I can't see anything in his hand... The Red guy's stance is wierd. No bends can be visually seen on the left and the right arm.

1. I don't know.

2. you can see a bend if you look closely.

The Red guy's pose looks really uncomfortable lol

Good use of DOF to bring attention to the characters, but it would look even better if you added something going on in the background. Right now, it looks a bit empty.

Also, you should add more bends to some of the models. The blue guy on the far left, for example, has almost no bends whatsoever.

Otherwise, it's not too bad :)

there now everything has a bend EVERYTHING POSSIBLE IN VANILLA 

20 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

No bends can be visually seen on the left and the right arm.

Spoiler

img%5D

img%5D

Sorry, i'm just a bit annoyed with people saying not enough bends. also this is a youtube thumbnail so i wanted it to stay normal resolution also in the game, the bridge, what else is here on this map?? nothing. you can't place on the islands.

6 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

Also, you should add more bends to some of the models. The blue guy on the far left, for example, has almost no bends whatsoever.

Edit:

dang i missed the bend wave on Azdude... oh well.

Edited by Jake_28

12 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

The Red guy's pose looks really uncomfortable lol

Good use of DOF to bring attention to the characters, but it would look even better if you added something going on in the background. Right now, it looks a bit empty.

Otherwise, it's not too bad :)

You can't add any blocks or items on the background... RULES ARE RULES

I'm sorry about what I said earlier, I was only trying to help. I wasn't telling you to add bends to everything, I had only noticed a couple of the body parts hadn't been edited in any way.

Feel free to disregard this if fewer bends is the style you're going for. I can understand. :)

3 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

I'm sorry about what I said earlier, I was only trying to help. I wasn't telling you to add bends to everything, I had only noticed a couple of the body parts hadn't been edited in any way.

Feel free to disregard this if fewer bends is the style you're going for. I can understand. :)

Thx for understanding, then :)