Through the Years (2014-2018) 4 year Anniversary Compilation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Man, It's been quite a roller-coaster ride for me.

4 years of trying my best (most of the time) to create animations for people to enjoy, and to make myself satisfied.

4 years of just being myself and progressing through the stages.

4 years, and i am not gonna stop at 5 or anytime soon unless I have completed what needs to be done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've decided to make this compilation to show how much I've improved over the years, and to show what potential i have also gained.

Sure, my content most of the time takes a long time to do. But, I'm not gonna go and post content that

A. I'm not satisfied with B. Will get me a lot of views just because it's a new trend.

So, here's the compilation.

Enjoy, and thank you everyone here for a wonderful 4 years.

Spoiler

And for those interested, here is a small clip that features 2 old animations from the Urban Run Collab (Which i missed the deadline for) one after the another to show the progress from 2015-2018

Spoiler