Mutant Enderdragon Rig/Cancelled Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi guys! MinionMaster02 here and I just wanted to share two things with you. First off, I was working on an animation that I was working on for awhile and then I decided to cancel it. Secondly, in the animation I made a rig and I called it the "Mutant Enderdragon". The animation was just going to be about an Ender Warrior (who was in The End world after the Enderdragon was slain) who threw a magical splash potion at the dragon egg and the egg burst intro purple particles and outcome the Mutant Enderdragon. The reason why I started making the animation was to improve on my animation skills and it kind of worked, apart from the fact that I cancelled it. Anyway the reason why I made this topic is to just give you my rig. Why not, right? If your animation needs a cool looking dragon rig, here it is. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoy the rig!

P.S.: The Mutant Enderdragon also comes with a thin purple beam shooting from it's mouth! :yes:

Mutant Enderdragon Images:

Spoiler

pYTbI2t.png

ashDkMl.png

Download:

Mutant Enderdragon Rig:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m7dr3uw0m8gcrp2/Mutant Enderdragon.zip

Edited by MinionMaster02