Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Needed Improvements: Can't see any bends on the zombies, the facial expression is too neutral, make him open his mouth wider, and make it a frown.  Either the zombies should be darker, or the ground should be lighter. The sword is almost unable to see because of the darkness. All the zombies have the same stance, and they're too stiff. They are no particles of smoke or small flames on the torch, and add some more scenery.  Also, Steve's pose is unnatural.

If I was making this, I'd go more for something like this:

z0gh4u6c8d48ody6g.jpg

(I just quickly edited this)

Make Steve's pose look more like he's running. It kind of just looks like he's stomping away after being grounded by his mom.

Also, make the stone sword look broken or something. Give him a reason to leave it.

Give the zombies' poses more variety. Also, give them more bends.

In my opinion, facial rigs on mobs don't look as good as the normal textures.

4 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Needed Improvements: Can't see any bends on the zombies, the facial expression is too neutral, make him open his mouth wider, and make it a frown.  Either the zombies should be darker, or the ground should be lighter. The sword is almost unable to see because of the darkness. All the zombies have the same stance, and they're too stiff. They are no particles of smoke or small flames on the torch, and add some more scenery.  Also, Steve's pose is unnatural.

the zombies have no bends and i really like mobs having bends

i am using a very simple rig for the mouth

why should they?

what is you computer brightness the sword is very easy to see

i intend to make all mobs very stiff

true smoke could of made it better but i didn't add it

i don't think so, but it's your opinion

4 hours ago, Twotorule said:

If I was making this, I'd go more for something like this:

z0gh4u6c8d48ody6g.jpg

(I just quickly edited this)

Make Steve's pose look more like he's running. It kind of just looks like he's stomping away after being grounded by his mom.

Also, make the stone sword look broken or something. Give him a reason to leave it.

Give the zombies' poses more variety. Also, give them more bends.

In my opinion, facial rigs on mobs don't look as good as the normal textures.

i did not intend to make him running, and hes mad he lost his sword

kinda but he dropped it and he can't get because of the mobs

once again i like stiff mobs i don't see why people don't get this

i have a mouth on it to give the affect of hunger

(Bit of crit)

your Lighting for the torch is BAD

the sky is black pitch black

and Steve is floating 

Thanks for the crit but i think i like it the way it is

Doesn't look like he's running. Almost looks like he's fast walking. Tthe light from the point light is too orange. The torch's brightness needs to be higher, the zombies should be more animated. The face on the character shouldn't look like he's constipated, but he's frightened maybe. Either way, he should be looking behind him. There should also be more in the scene to look at; it's a little boring overall.