Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

oh look i made a mineimator animation. havent made one in like what, a year or two?

mainly a lip sync test and gun reload test. also this might not be suitable for everyone but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

source of audio: https://youtu.be/6_0NRT7g8bA?t=48s

gun rig:

17 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Lol I gotta say this is quite terrible

which is why i stopped doing animations in the first place. but after watching the video the audio came from i kinda had to. this is the first minecraft animation ive made since august 21st of 2016. i've probably attempted to make one since then but i cant remember.

Edited by Caeden117
clarification: minecraft animation. i've made a few blender animations after this.

Just now, Caeden117 said:

which is why i stopped doing animations in the first place. but after watching the video the audio came from i kinda had to. this is the first animation ive made since august 21st of 2016. i've probably attempted to make one since then but i cant remember.

Well damn, pretty sure that if you continued to make animations you'd be much better right now. Heck, you still can improve right now... unless you're not interested in becoming an animator anymore, are you?

Just now, -StickyMations- said:

Well damn, pretty sure that if you continued to make animations you'd be much better right now. Heck, you still can improve right now... unless you're not interested in becoming an animator anymore, are you?

nah not really. i've gotten into programming for the time being. man, C# is awesome. the lack of a third Among the Snow and Dead (an old series i used to make, ended off the second with a cliffhanger) kinda got to me but since i'm so rusty now i dont think i will finish the series unless i give it to someone else to complete.

24 minutes ago, EnderSculptor said:

freeman's mind heck yea

Also, the guy's face is clipping in his hair, just wanna point that out.

I used to have a hood for him that hides that but it relied on a schematic and a custom texture that got ruined with the new update. Gotta fix that.