How can i rmove this lines?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

7 answers to this question

• Where does this occur?

• It looks to me like if two objects aren't aligned up to 100%, make sure they are using the exact correct values to stay connected.

• If this is still a problem, just move the objects closer together with the tiniest amount until the glitch is fixed.

Edited by Orchestra♪

On 09.04.2018 at 8:59 AM, Emunator said:

What graphics card brand/model is your computer using?
Also does this occur only when rendering?

AMD, i think, and i have another images
0YpnPkz.png
0MpcYbc.png
n4iERSS.png

Its not a mine imator anymore...

Just now, DraconigEvolutions said:

AMD, i think, and i have another images
0YpnPkz.png
0MpcYbc.png
n4iERSS.png

Its not a mine imator anymore...

Please, if you can, help me in this, i want do animations on this mine imator! But this error...

Regarding the issue with your missing models, can you try running Mineimator in Administrator mode. Doing so should fix the models not showing up.
If the above does not work, go to your Appdata/Roaming folder and delete the Mine_imator folder.

As for the lines, the development team is currently looking into this issue. There is no fix that I am aware of.
It appears to an a somewhat isolated issue. (It's come up from time to time)

All I can suggest doing is visiting the AMD site and manually downloading and installing updates for your drivers. Both for your CPU and Graphics.

21 hours ago, Emunator said:

Regarding the issue with your missing models, can you try running Mineimator in Administrator mode. Doing so should fix the models not showing up.
If the above does not work, go to your Appdata/Roaming folder and delete the Mine_imator folder.

As for the lines, the development team is currently looking into this issue. There is no fix that I am aware of.
It appears to an a somewhat isolated issue. (It's come up from time to time)

All I can suggest doing is visiting the AMD site and manually downloading and installing updates for your drivers. Both for your CPU and Graphics.

1.Try, nothing.

2.Try, not seen Mine_imator folder.

Mmmyes... something feel wrong...

Edited by DraconigEvolutions