A slight, but annoying, texture problem.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

In the most recent version of Mine-imator, there's a small bug where the underside texture for arms and legs of a mob is oriented incorrectly.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about. I have created three example skins; one for a Zombie, one for a Zombie Pigman and one for Steve. The arm and leg textures are identical to each other, albeit with the obvious difference in colour.
PA4fF2d.png
Tccn24C.png
aVnmgiz.png

EXPECTATION:
The right arms and legs should show as an "r" on the top face and as an "L" on the bottom face. The left arms and legs should be a mirror-image of these.

REALITY:
The Zombie and Zombie Pigman's left-side underside textures are rotated 180 degrees instead of flipped. Steve's texture does this correctly.

TOP VIEW
RD21LC7.png

BOTTOM VIEW
YaQRg4u.png

This may affect other mobs as well, I've only tested it with the three shown above. It's not a big problem, but it's fairly annoying since I have to create a whole other texture for the left arms and legs of the affected mobs just to get them looking the same as the right ones... if you could fix this so that the red and blue textures look like the green one, that would be great :D