Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yo, it is I, Bruce, I'm back, not back as in I'm becoming an active member again, but there are some things I want to make now that ModelBench is out, and I'll be posting those things here as I finish them, the thing today is something I've been itching to make ever since ModelBench was announced, and today I finally made it, without further ado, I present to you: Mazinger Z!

Spoiler

c0mjQBJ.png

Yes! Mazinger Z! In all of it's minecrafty glory!
I'm pretty proud of myself, this is my second model ever after all, the first being a test to see how to make stuff work, now, onto some more stylish pictures:

Spoiler

sxtWzrN.png
As you can see, this model has the color palette of Shin Mazinger Z, but also included in the download, you can find an alternative skin with the color palette of the original Mazinger Z from the 70s tv show:
K48Mj1s.png

This picture gives you a better look at how the limbs bend in this model:

Spoiler

2dnju0I.png

I also made the pilder into a seperate model for animation purposes, while the Pilder that comes inside the Mazinger Z model can technically be moved around, none of it's parts are animateable, thus the extra Pilder model, you can see it here:

Spoiler

Ol0IUzN.png
The Pilder built into Mazinger Z has it's own timeline, so you can make it invisible, the eyes also have their own seperate timeline, so you can change their color and brightness to change whether Mazinger is on or off.

Now a comparison between my old Mazinger Z rig and this new mouthwatering model:

Spoiler

3PgsHt3.png

And finally, the download:
f34gvFX.png

Hope you like it! Seeyah!
Yeah Mazinger Z is very cool and all, but have you heard of Great Mazinger? No? What about Mazinkaiser? What? You've got to at least know about Steel Jeeg...
Seriously dude? Well then, I'll have to make some more models for you to see the coolness then.

Edited by BBruce7815
Added some more text.