The Tale Team Recruit

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

37 minutes ago, hiendiep55 said:

1. rep

2. if you dont care about rep, There is 1% chance that people will join you

3. Show us your work of animation (Depend if it's good or bad)

1: ...

2: ...

3: Check these: 

and 

15 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

I would join but I dunno if it’s trustable and 2 I’m a kid

Why would you not trust me? What could be bad about an animation group? I don't bully anyone!

32 minutes ago, Jadturentale said:

and 

Why would you not trust me? What could be bad about an animation group? I don't bully anyone!

u make good animations

1 hour ago, Jadturentale said:

Yes i do.

Just the block throwing physics video is sorta wierd when the steve throws a block and the first push in the friction video is wierd.

No. It's all messed up...

I just said you got physics wrong. I didn't even go into detail anyway. 

Just now, Foxtrot0806 said:

No. It's all messed up...

What's the messed up thing? Listen. I've been throwing stuff around alot of times,and even throwing stuff in Garry's mod. That's how i learnt physics. I can now allways win at bottle flips.

3 hours ago, Jadturentale said:

What's the messed up thing? Listen. I've been throwing stuff around alot of times,and even throwing stuff in Garry's mod. That's how i learnt physics. I can now allways win at bottle flips.

Okay, listen. I have been studying Physics for my whole life. That doesn't mean much. But, video games don't have the most realistic physics.

Paragraph incoming.

1. When Steve kicks the ball, it would bounce when it lands. At least twice. Because the if the material can bounce off his foot. It should bounce when it lands, even the slightest bit. 
  2. At the end of the ball one. The last bouncing ball should be losing momentum. It would also, as said last time, bounce when it lands the last time.
  3. Same thing with the first block in the block one. It would bounce a bit when it hits the ground.
  4. When Steve throws the block. It would spin the other direction due to the weight of the front and how high his hands went. 
  5. The last one. Same probably as last time. If they bounce off of each other they'd bounce when they land.

You're welcome. 

Also, why down-rep my thing about you not understanding Physics?

Just now, Foxtrot0806 said:

Okay, listen. I have been studying Physics for my whole life. That doesn't mean much. But, video games don't have the most realistic physics.

Paragraph incoming.

1. When Steve kicks the ball, it would bounce when it lands. At least twice. Because the if the material can bounce off his foot. It should bounce when it lands, even the slightest bit. 
  2. At the end of the ball one. The last bouncing ball should be losing momentum. It would also, as said last time, bounce when it lands the last time.
  3. Same thing with the first block in the block one. It would bounce a bit when it hits the ground.
  4. When Steve throws the block. It would spin the other direction due to the weight of the front and how high his hands went. 
  5. The last one. Same probably as last time. If they bounce off of each other they'd bounce when they land.

You're welcome. 

1. Have you ever played soccer? The ball does not bounce when it lands

2. I was too lazy to do that, sorry

3. No,a block sorta slides or sorta rotates

4. I noticed that, but i was to lazy to fix this

5. You sure?

1 hour ago, Jadturentale said:

1. Have you ever played soccer? The ball does not bounce when it lands

2. I was too lazy to do that, sorry

3. No,a block sorta slides or sorta rotates

4. I noticed that, but i was to lazy to fix this

5. You sure?

What ball was it anyway?

Just now, Jadturentale said:

The ball in the ball animation.

I mean, what KIND of ball? what material? Concrete? Void? Plastic? Cloth? Leather? What is the ball SUPPOSED to be made of? It would've been better if you had textured it

On 3/30/2018 at 12:44 PM, Jadturentale said:

(Please don't care about my rep,it's just some little mistakes i've made in my artworks)

Are you kidding me? There you go again, making excuses for... whatever it is. 

On 3/30/2018 at 1:49 PM, Jadturentale said:

and 

Dude... These animation are actually decent. I'll just skip the crtiticism, I don't want to get in another skirmish.

On 3/31/2018 at 5:58 PM, Foxtrot0806 said:

Paragraph incoming.

You're welcome. 

Agreed.