A much needed addition.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A forum section for animations and art but for more controversial topics. (like fad, for example)

Now, I know what you're thinking. "But Skjold how will all the 12-year-old users get their daily dose of fad???"

Simple answer. They can simply just follow the section to not only see new topics but also get them delivered right to their notifications! 

I personally believe this would not only lessen the toxicity of the forums (Let's just be honest here. You wouldn't say it's the nicest place on earth) by quite a bit since unsuspecting users won't just stumble onto something they dislike, but it would also be nice for the users who like that specific type of content as it's all collected in one place.

Oh and while you're at it, add a 'head shake of disappointment' reaction much like this emoticon but without the eye-rolling. There have been too many occasions where I've wanted to use a reaction like that.:steve_eyeroll:

That's it. Hope you liked my suggestions, and if you didn't why are you still reading this bloody thing? Bye.

Like tditdatdwt said. I won't downvote your post, because there is no point and you tried to find a solution to reduce hate on F.N.A.F. content in a very edgy passive-agressive way, but the thoughts are here.

5 hours ago, Jadturentale said:

What's a

F A

Here is the definition. Straight from google.

fad
fad/  
noun
noun: fad; plural noun: fads
  1. an intense and widely shared enthusiasm for something, especially one that is short-lived and without basis in the object's qualities; a craze.
    "prairie restoration is the latest gardening fad in the Midwest"
    synonyms: craze, vogue, trend, fashion, mode, enthusiasm, passion, obsession, mania, rage, compulsion, fixation, fetish, fancy, whim, fascination;
    informalthing
    "when I was a kid, no fad was more apparent than the coonskin cap"

On 4/2/2018 at 10:22 AM, Jadturentale said:

What's a

F A

On this site, fad means that weird indie horror game from 2014 that got too much attention.

And everybody on this site hates it.

Edited by EnderSculptor

On 4/3/2018 at 8:33 AM, EnderSculptor said:

On this site, fad means that weird indie horror game from 2014 that got too much attention.

And everybody on this site hates it.

Except a few people. Those people are usually the ones that make the stuff that most people on the forums hate.