Godzilla Monster Planet Rig Pack Showcase (Minecraft Animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi guys! MinionMaster02 here and I made a rig and decided to showcase it. But it is not just a rig. There is not one, not two, but THREE rigs in one pack! This rig pack is based off of the recent Godzilla movie only available on Netflix, "Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters". This pack includes, Godzilla Filius, Godzilla Earth, and of course the Servum! Anyways, download the rigs if you haven't yet and enjoy the animation! xD

Do you want the pack?! Download it here! 8D:

https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/70289-godzilla-monster-planet-rig-pack/

Edited by MinionMaster02

This is what Mine-Imator was made for. Not dumb, kiddie animations that have no transitions, no good positioning, or pacing. It's for great animators and riggers like you, and people like you are the reason that Mine-Imator has progressed.

8 hours ago, Sticknub said:

This is what Mine-Imator was made for. Not dumb, kiddie animations that have no transitions, no good positioning, or pacing. It's for great animators and riggers like you, and people like you are the reason that Mine-Imator has progressed.

Wow, thank you for that, man! I greatly appreciate your comment! ??

9 hours ago, Skjold said:

The movements are pretty natural! Nice!

Thank you very much, I do my best! ?