Modelbench test - Trump head

On 3/31/2018 at 6:12 PM, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

:facepalm:

This guy (Trump) makes America look like it's bad when it's not.

#ImpeachTrump

I generally agree but don't hate the player hate the game, the model looks more like it was made for fun it doesn't symbolize anything
as for the model tho. it's much too simple 3D hair is not really that much of a difference

5 hours ago, lifecraft said:

I generally agree but don't hate the player hate the game, the model looks more like it was made for fun it doesn't symbolize anything
as for the model tho. it's much too simple 3D hair is not really that much of a difference

True, but trump is making america look like what its not. But that isn't important to the topic. But what ya gonna do. people play minecraft, build minecraft, animate minecraft. Creativity is endless! :)

14 hours ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

True, but trump is making america look like what its not. But that isn't important to the topic. But what ya gonna do. people play minecraft, build minecraft, animate minecraft. Creativity is endless! :)

Can somebody tell me what Trump has done wrong?

Besides the usual "Racist, sexist, etc."

On 4/4/2018 at 8:46 AM, MYSELF3200 said:

Can somebody tell me what Trump has done wrong?

Besides the usual "Racist, sexist, etc."

There is a lot of things he did wrong, he is even going to destroy a wild life preserve in Alaska for oil. He doesn't care about the environment, only money!

And why did you downvote my post on the fact people do whatever they want to do in minecraft? Just wanting to know.

1 hour ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

There is a lot of things he did wrong, he is even going to destroy a wild life preserve in Alaska for oil. He doesn't care about the environment, only money!

And why did you downvote my post on the fact people do whatever they want to do in minecraft? Just wanting to know.

Name some of the "lots of things" he did wrong.

On 4/9/2018 at 9:12 AM, MYSELF3200 said:

Name some of the "lots of things" he did wrong.

Angering North Korea, Shooting missiles in Syria, posting business matters more than Earth on Earth day, Selling a golden toilet to show how good America is, Banning transgenders from the military when there are a-lot of transgenders in the military, starting a space force when unnecessary. He has done a-lot wrong and is making America what it isn't.

51 minutes ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

Angering North Korea, Shooting missiles in Syria, posting business matters more than Earth on Earth day, Selling a golden toilet to show how good America is, Banning transgenders from the military when there are a-lot of transgenders in the military, starting a space force when unnecessary. He has done a-lot wrong and is making America what it isn't.

Yes, he is making America back into what it used to be.

Also, shooting missiles in Syria is not a bad thing. Neither is banning transgenders from the military.

2 minutes ago, MYSELF3200 said:

Mm-hm.

Can you confirm that the things he has done are wrong?

That's not how it works, buddy. You're the one making the original claim, how about you justify it? Why is banning transgendered people from the military a good thing?

Edited by Voxy

1 minute ago, Voxy said:

That's not how it works, buddy. You're the one making the original claim, how about you justify it? Why is banning transgendered people from the military a good thing?

3 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

Banning a certain circle of people from the military for something that isn't their fault is a pretty awful thing to do.

From what I can gather, the transgender soldiers demanded special needs.

Last time I checked, having a heated political debate on a forum dedicated to Minecraft-based animation software wasn't exactly the most sound of ideas, whether or not the topic is a test model inspired by the current President of the United States, as nothing gets accomplished and it just ends up becoming a scheiße-flinging contest that someone like myself is then forced to clean up.

If you're here to try picking fights on a site where the majority of the population are literal, actual children [it obviously seems that way considering your attitude and how you leave your political views right there on your profile, making sure to leave little patronizing statements after each one just to piss people off] because of whatever view towards politics they have, if any at all [as there are often pretty young kids on this site], just me a favor and perhaps find somewhere else to go that's actually oriented towards having political arguments. Debate.org, r/TheDonald, something.

If this gets more out of hand than it already has been, I'm locking the topic. Savvy?

Also,
unknown.png
*.300 [7.62x35mm] AAC Blackout c:
Just call it an M4 Carbine.
As that is what that caliber is designed for.

11 minutes ago, MYSELF3200 said:

From what I can gather, the transgender soldiers demanded special needs.

Except that according to a study conducted by RAND Corporation, the costs wouldn't be as substantial as Trump claimed.
https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_briefs/RB9900/RB9909/RAND_RB9909.pdf

In fact, according to this report from the DOD, it's actually more about stigmatizing claims such as how transgendered people are supposedly a threat to people's privacy and to "unit cohesion".
https://media.defense.gov/2018/Mar/23/2001894037/-1/-1/0/MILITARY-SERVICE-BY-TRANSGENDER-INDIVIDUALS.PDF

(I'll also add that you sound like you tried doing research after claiming your horribly transphobic opinion as the absolute truth. Could it be that you just thought it was a good idea simply because you despise the trans community? :think:)