Suggestion: Bending Preview

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Colonel Muffin said:

what

currently we can't ( or i can't figure out how to ) see what we set our bending to in Modelbench, A modeler for mine-imator, a minecraft animation frogram

Just now, Che3syPlayz said:

I think he means, he wants to see how the bending thing looks inside modelbench to test if it works.

And uh, doesn't it already do that? xD

i don't know how to preview it though

Just now, Jake_28 said:

currently we can't ( or i can't figure out how to ) see what we set our bending to in Modelbench, A modeler for mine-imator, a minecraft animation frogram

Okay but do you mean like the exact values like you can see in Mine-imator?

2 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

i don't know how to preview it though

J- just hit the bend. lol

Should be an axi like in MI :P

Just now, Che3syPlayz said:

J- just hit the bend. lol

what?

1 minute ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Okay but do you mean like the exact values like you can see in Mine-imator?

i mean like being able to bend like the arm or whatever so you can see it

For those who are confused, he's talking about a bend wheel like Mine-imator has, to help people see how the bending would look.

It was actually there in the private beta build I got to use, and fun fact, I didn't realize the bending preview feature got removed between the private and the public beta until I saw your post. xD

After asking Nimi, it's because he had to implement the new bending system that will feature in Mine-imator 1.1.3, and since it looks very different from the old one, he preferred to disable the feature until M-I 1.1.3 rolls out to avoid confusing people because their models don't look the same way they do in Modelbench.

Edited by Voxy

Just now, Voxy said:

For those who are confused, he's talking about a bend wheel like Mine-imator has, to help people see how the bending would look.

It was actually there in the private beta build I got to use, and fun fact, I didn't realize the bending preview feature got removed between the private and the public beta until I saw your post. xD

After asking Nimi, it's because he had to implement the new bending system that will feature in Mine-imator 1.1.3, and since it looks very different from the old one, he preferred to disable the feature until M-I 1.1.3 rolls out to avoid confusing people because their models don't look the same way they do in Modelbench.

ok