Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, lighting could be better. The image on the flag itself looks like it was downscaled and then upscaled, looking very blurry.  The ratio from the flag to the pole is off. The cobblestone could be thinner and the flag could be longer.

15 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

Well, lighting could be better. The image on the flag itself looks like it was downscaled and then upscaled, looking very blurry.  The ratio from the flag to the pole is off. The cobblestone could be thinner and the flag could be longer.

The lighting was mostly a test a see would look like at night, so some mystakes are bound to happen. The pole was thick because I was lazy to make an actual pole, and I made the decision to use my cobble beacon from my survival map to save time. For the image itself, I'm not sure if its paint.net's fault or mine. I personally didn't have a problem with it. I will however, redo it to make it look a bit better. Thanks for pointing out some of the issues kind sir!

6 minutes ago, YoshiHunter said:

The lighting was mostly a test a see would look like at night, so some mystakes are bound to happen. The pole was thick because I was lazy to make an actual pole, and I made the decision to use my cobble beacon from my survival map to save time. For the image itself, I'm not sure if its paint.net's fault or mine. I personally didn't have a problem with it. I will however, redo it to make it look a bit better. Thanks for pointing out some of the issues kind sir!

After testing model bench, I noticed that it handles texures differently than in MI. The pixelation could be caused by it.

11 hours ago, GbStudio said:

After testing model bench, I noticed that it handles texures differently than in MI. The pixelation could be caused by it.

Maybe, but I will still redo it. Taking criticism in stride is in my DNA.