Message added by Nimi

Modelbench is out of beta, check out the latest version! https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/79256-modelbench

It is clear that tremendous dedication was put into creating this. The interface is an absolute breeze and the graphics are extremely nice and polished. I sincerely hope that this gets expanded in the future!

Is this project halted?

Tried it out, and what is there seems to work. But...

There are a few issues I would like to adress

keyboard::Backdel, when editing names or for that matter values to an object. The backdel deletes the whole object and not only the name and/or value itself, So you suddenly have removed a couple of hours of work.

Solution:: Only the active/focused control or object should receive keyboard input control (set an active flag when selected and clear all other), if the focused control recive a tab or shift tab it should jump to the next control and set active/focus on that, operations should only be allowed on controls/objects with the active flag set.

Future suggestion I am sure you already are thinking about:

Support for othe Mine imator objects like: cylinder, cone, ...

//Just a small feedback and thanks for the awesome application.

here is something new, when you try to load a previously opened model, it gives you nothing but solid air. I think that is because i transferred laptops from the previous one i used. I carry Modelbench in a external drive so this is probably not a glitch. Every time i unplug my drive and plug it back in, its projects go missing in mine-imator. I must manually re-import it. Is this a thing that can be fixed in future updates? 

10 hours ago, PikaGamerPro said:

here is something new, when you try to load a previously opened model, it gives you nothing but solid air. I think that is because i transferred laptops from the previous one i used. I carry Modelbench in a external drive so this is probably not a glitch. Every time i unplug my drive and plug it back in, its projects go missing in mine-imator. I must manually re-import it. Is this a thing that can be fixed in future updates? 

This could be because Modelbench can't find the model in the last place it remembers loading it in.