Message added by Nimi

Modelbench is out of beta, check out the latest version! https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/79256-modelbench

33 minutes ago, Nimi said:

Ctrl + D

Thank you (would be nice user to be able to configure all the hotkeys as they want)! Also, my Modelbench crashed for some reason, so when i decided to load it again and clicked "Relink texture", it gave me this

of Draw Event
for object app:

sprite_exists argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_render_set_texture (line 14)
called from - gml_Script_render_part_shapes (line 27)
called from - gml_Script_render_part_children (line 14)
called from - gml_Script_render_draw_world (line 20)
called from - gml_Script_draw_viewport (line 48)
called from - gml_Script_draw_modelview (line 18)
called from - gml_Script_draw_window (line 71)
called from - gml_Object_app_Draw_64 (line 28)

Btw, button "Copy" in the "Scale" section like is'nt working

And would be nice to add the slower user camera's moving speed

Edited by lavaie

1 minute ago, ThunderClap said:

Looks like an advanced Mine-Imator.

If not, then please tell me what the difference is.

On 3/26/2018 at 12:01 AM, Nimi said:

Modelbench is a free 3D modeling program that lets you create models you can then import and use inside of your Mine-imator projects. Easy modeling and texturing tools, as well as full support for Mine-imator's animation features – like wind or bending – allow anyone to create anything they want, without hassle.

30 minutes ago, Nimi said:

Modelbench is a free 3D modeling program that lets you create models you can then import and use inside of your Mine-imator projects. Easy modeling and texturing tools, as well as full support for Mine-imator's animation features – like wind or bending – allow anyone to create anything they want, without hassle.

Oh, well that makes sense

Edited by ThunderClap

On 26/03/2018 at 1:01 AM, Nimi said:

Easy modeling and texturing tools, as well as full support for Mine-imator's animation features – like wind or bending – allow anyone to create anything they want, without hassle.

Yeah, i totally don't have problems with this modeling software!

This is a good program and I've made a few models for something I'm working on. not the most perfect program. The "scale" option is pretty much "size" but I mean it helps in some situations on scaling. Overall, the beta released on 4/17/18 I give an 8/10. Good job developers!!

Just now, EnderMagic1 said:

Is this program still compatible with mine-imator rigs? Just want to make sure before I download it

Modelbench isn't for working with Mine-imator rigs, it's only for working with Mine-imator models.