Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Does lighting unscrew your bolts?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Does lighting trigger you?

• Yes.
    • No.

Lighting is so dam nipple twisting sometimes for me. If you're still a total and utter scrub like me, you'll be trying to place a spotlight or lamp and it'll do jack next to nothing when you turn on render; the shadows will be brighter than the vibrancy of a baboon's buttocks and you'll be sitting their contemplating your life choices. Suddenly, it flicks to me as I flick this lamp out of view from raging shaking of the mouse. I should just watch a tutorial, but I end up staring blankly with my ears off like it's my fifth mid-life crisis today. So anyway, I try moving the X, Y, Z coordinates of the mouse a couple of times and it does jack next to nothing. I tamper with the ambience and give it a good smack bottom to increase the darkness of those delicious shadows... Nothing works because I'm bad. I give up and call it quits then realise I wasted 22 decades of my dying life.

If lighting were a person I would push them out the window of a 30 billion storey building.